Page 26 of 113 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    @stymie-does part 2 start immediately?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I do feel bad for those who mistakingly tried to access the statue by expanding to that plot. We already had the precedent of not needing to do that when the What Storms May Come and Coral Castle/Mermaid storyline opened up. My mermaid area is still isolated, by two or more plots, from the rest of my realm. Also, it was posted in this thread pretty early that there was a qlitch with the statue plot needing a force quit to access. I have learned in the more than 6 1/2 years that I have been playing not to rush into things that take a lot of scarce resources. We all know that events are seldom “bug” free. We have the forum and the courageous posters that speed ahead and report their findings. THANK YOU ALL.

I am concentrating on getting the dragon and sort of ignoring the rest, (other than building upgrades there are no other long term goals.) The Troll Camp will be the bottleneck. I did purchase one Study Circle as the two green wisps I bought really helped with the Hidden Forest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I do feel bad for those who mistakingly tried to access the statue by expanding to that plot. We already had the precedent of not needing to do that when the What Storms May Come and Coral Castle/Mermaid storyline opened up. My mermaid area is still isolated, by two or more plots, from the rest of my realm. Also, it was posted in this thread pretty early that there was a qlitch with the statue plot needing a force quit to access. I have learned in the more than 6 1/2 years that I have been playing not to rush into things that take a lot of scarce resources. We all know that events are seldom ?bug? free. We have the forum and the courageous posters that speed ahead and report their findings. THANK YOU ALL.

I am concentrating on getting the dragon and sort of ignoring the rest, (other than building upgrades there are no other long term goals.) The Troll Camp will be the bottleneck. I did purchase one Study Circle as the two green wisps I bought really helped with the Hidden Forest.
    Thanks for mentioning that. Often force closing will fix many issues and I will sometimes open a different app after force closing just to be sure. From my memory anyway Storm8 doesn?t make us expand to the new storyline goal and I would recommend reading the forum FIRST before jumping to conclusions. It does seem for the beast nature statues we DID have to expand to those areas but I might be wrong.

Thanks again to everyone who skips ahead also. I totally misread the dragon quest and thought we had to rescue all three of Thomas? old friends so I made the mistake of spending to get there faster

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    FYI: yesterday one fangbeast I defeated dropped 3 bottled shadow.
    Don't want to jinx anything, but my scissor collections seem to be improving, too. Last 2 have yielded 1 scissor from each sawmill...previously I was getting 0-1 scissor from collection of both buildings. Only need 6 more scissors, and I managed to finish my potions last night. Juggernaut (as always) is troll camp for me. But at least it's giving a steady 1 book per collection. With a little luck, I might finish in time!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    @stymie-does part 2 start immediately?
    Yes. Just got home so I will start posting soon.
    To clarify, you can start part 2 whenever you want. There doesn't seem to be a certain amount of time in which it needs to be completed.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-28-19 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    The Academy: Duke's Revenge

I promise, I won't serve her any of my recipes that have
    Skunkupine ingredients!

Goal 1
    Give Petrichor Hearty Feast 0/5

Rhino Keeper
    Part 2 - the duke’s revenge.

Goal 1 (I think) give 5 hearty feasts
    Goal 2 (I think) visit Old Thomas’ house
    Goal 3 - ?? Don’t remember.
    Goal 4 - collect a boatload of stuff - going to be here awhile. 50 troll books. 25 compasses from sparkling mines. 25 bottles shadows. 85 (I think) flowers.

Executive Chef
    Lead the way! We're looking for a really old book, and
    probably not one of the ones in the library.

Goal 2
    Visit cottages 0/1

Executive Chef
    Looking for this? I'm afraid your precious book
    has been completely destroyed and its pages
    thrown into the wind! How dreadful for you.

We have to go to tell Thomas about this at once.

Goal 3
    Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1

Executive Chef
    Interesting...If I know anything about
    Duke, it is that he should not to be
    trusted. There is more to this story.

Duke likely didn't fully destroy that book...if we can find
    pieces of it, we'll be able to shut him down.

Goal 4
    Gather Troll Spellbooks 0/50 (Search Troll Camps)
    Gather Dark Compasses 0/25 (Search Sparkling Mines) not a guaranteed drop, about 3 hours collection time
    Gather Bottled Shadows 0/25 (Defeat Fang-beasts
    Gather Life Flowers 0/80 (Clear Aspen Trees)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-28-19 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Additional info