Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm so happy to hear that

I'm down to the last 10 needed and if I never see another Benediction Brew again it will be too soon
    Yes, I also was sick of those Benediction Brews. But I must say, I really enjoy the long quests. No need to rush, you just mosey along at a relaxed pace. Very enjoyable in combination with the bi-weekly sprints. Glad you are nearing the end.

Is there any point to continuing this challenge once you've unlocked the expansion? I have done nothing but grow and chop aspen trees for months now. I would like to get back to playing the actual game. Is there a reason to continue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Is there any point to continuing this challenge once you've unlocked the expansion? I have done nothing but grow and chop aspen trees for months now. I would like to get back to playing the actual game. Is there a reason to continue?
    Not really.

Just kidding sort of. I just collect from study circle and flight lesson dragon. Maybe make 2 brews a week.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Not really.

Just kidding sort of. I just collect from study circle and flight lesson dragon. Maybe make 2 brews a week.
    Thanks. That's the answer I needed. If all I'm gonna get is more clutter giving me coins, I'll just give up right now. It's just yet another part of the game to ignore and work around. Thanks again!

Executive Chef
    Collecting from the fountain and the sinister statue should be giving us resources to help with the goals. But right now they're pretty useless. Just coins.
    *Disclaimer*. If one likes Kingdom Citizens this might be worth it for that person.
    Also there are chances of 5 minutes of free energy)which doesn't sound like a lot to me) and I will eventually get to a 2-6 energy dropper. A Griffin.
    But I see a lot of resources used along the journey. That's why I'm taking it slow.
    Another thought- I am collecting Academy Scrolls from timed events.
    These I might need in a year or two.
    Oh and one more thing: If any timed goals require chopping trees and the Aspens count, that's when I do my chopping.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-17-20 at 09:50 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Collecting from the fountain and the sinister statue should be giving us resources to help with the goals. But right now they're pretty useless. Just coins.
    *Disclaimer*. If one likes Kingdom Citizens this might be worth it for that person.
    Also there are chances of 5 minutes of free energy)which doesn't sound like a lot to me) and I will eventually get to a 2-6 energy dropper. A Griffin.
    But I see a lot of resources used along the journey. That's why I'm taking it slow.
    Another thought- I am collecting Academy Scrolls from timed events.
    These I might need in a year or two.
    Oh and one more thing: If any timed goals require chopping trees and the Aspens count, that's when I do my chopping.
    That's pretty much my exact approach to these goals though if it was possible to craft more than a solitary Griffin I'd likely be more interested. It seems really pointless to me that they offer three options but we can only craft one of them. As a collector I'd rather have no Griffins than having one and knowing I can never obtain the others...

Rhino Keeper
    Technically you can craft more than one, it’s just pricey. I made the peacock griffin with my free egg, then forked out the 500 gems for phoenix griffin.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and then I put the nest in storage as the temptation to get more griffins was literally ****ing me, lol

Executive Chef
    i upgraded the fountain. and now i have 45 more brews to make?!?!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i upgraded the fountain. and now i have 45 more brews to make?!?!
    Ummm, worse I'm afraid... - 45 for goal 9 to awaken Orchidelia and then another 50 for the final goal adventure.