Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Thought I was just unlucky ... haven't gotten Dark Compasses from Sparkling Mines for last 3 days either!
    Still at zero dark compasses here, too. Pretty frustrating - and I have the compass/block thing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
    This is my goal book so you can see theres a few steps before.
    Wow! Thanks for posting. That?s a TON of steps I don?t think they expect us to finish even by New Year. I was trying to find out how many troll books I have and couldn?t find any even though I have been collecting from the troll camp at every opportunity. I also have been collecting from mines, my 3 study circles and the dragon but only have 22 compasses. There HAS to be a glitch or something wrong.

Fashion Designer
    I have 47 out of the 70 needed to finish part two. Hopefully the compasses and troll books will start dropping again when they are needed for the goal. Games are supposed to be FUN

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I have 47 out of the 70 needed to finish part two. Hopefully the compasses and troll books will start dropping again when they are needed for the goal. Games are supposed to be FUN
    Hi, im about 1/2 way through goal 4 of Part 3, hopefully done by end of next week, getting about 2-4 compasses a day.

Executive Chef
    Not had any compasses for a couple of days in my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    I now need 20 more 65x20\6 = approx 217 trees

Fashion Designer
    I have a couple flowers and have gotten more than 6 so probably a few less trees but yikes that’s a bunch of energy chopping trees. Maybe the next value pack will be another energy one. Better yet Storm8 will show mercy on us and give us a value pack with compasses.

Me either & I need 4 compasses to mend the book. I am going to be sooo upset if I can?t finish just because TL is withholding compass drops.
    I haven?t received more than one a day for several days & now zero!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    Me either & I need 4 compasses to mend the book. I am going to be sooo upset if I can?t finish just because TL is withholding compass drops.
    I haven?t received more than one a day for several days & now zero!
    There is not a time limit on this quest, so you will be able to finish, just not as soon as you want to finish. Then there is part 3 to work on. Check out page 1 for its requirement. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Part 3 - The Academy: The Triumph of the Students
    Goal 1 - kitchen 2 hours - 65 milk, 65 fish, 65 strawberries
    Goal 2 - Adventure 4 hours - 25 long swords, 25 light armor, 15 hearty feasts
    Potion shop 2 hours - 25 troll spellbooks, 25 dark compasses, 15 enchanters essence