Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 778

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story)

  1. #761
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked! I am having a problem with The Academy: Duke's Revenge (Part 2). Since getting to this level and starting the latest event I have only recieved 1 dark compass. I have tried storing the sparkling mines several times and forced closing and nothing has worked. Are the drops that random?
    Yes.

  2. #762
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes.
    Well that really stinks! I might finish this goal by this time next year at this rate!

  3. #763
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked! I am having a problem with The Academy: Duke's Revenge (Part 2). Since getting to this level and starting the latest event I have only recieved 1 dark compass. I have tried storing the sparkling mines several times and forced closing and nothing has worked. Are the drops that random?
    Think of this storyline like Sister Sister, but much more intense! Just plug away at it... it's all you can do without having the special Dragon and purchasing the Study Circles. There is no rush; nothing is triggered from this storyline. The dark compass are certainly the bottleneck in this storyline. You'll get there!

  4. #764
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Think of this storyline like Sister Sister, but much more intense! Just plug away at it... it's all you can do without having the special Dragon and purchasing the Study Circles. There is no rush; nothing is triggered from this storyline. The dark compass are certainly the bottleneck in this storyline. You'll get there!
    Thank you Spirt Wind, I appreciate all your help! I want to wish everyone a Healthy and Happy New Year!

  5. #765
    BE VERY CAREFUL WITH GOAL 13 IN THE TRIUMPH OF THE STUDENTS

    I accidentally tripped the duke who was cooking on level 13 and I had to defeat him to get the rest of my fangbeast potions to get to the next goal. I then had to waste 300 energy and defeat him again in goal 14. Disappointing and frustrating to say the least.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-20 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments

  6. #766
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    BE VERY CAREFUL WITH GOAL 13 IN THE TRIUMPH OF THE STUDENTS

    I accidentally tripped the duke who was cooking on level 13 and I had to defeat him to get the rest of my fangbeast potions to get to the next goal. I then had to waste 300 energy and defeat him again in goal 14. Disappointing and frustrating to say the least.
    Can you explain in more detail? I am not even halfway to this goal yet, but from the description on Page 1 it seems a monster on the board precludes Duke from spawning. What can cause the Duke to appear twice?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-20 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Quote updated

  7. #767
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    BE VERY CAREFUL WITH GOAL 13 IN THE TRIUMPH OF THE STUDENTS

    I accidentally tripped the duke who was cooking on level 13 and I had to defeat him to get the rest of my fangbeast potions to get to the next goal. I then had to waste 300 energy and defeat him again in goal 14. Disappointing and frustrating to say the least.
    I did the same thing, unfortunately but it was all my fault. I don't believe Storm8 was able to see all those months ago that on this quest I would be in the exact position of Goal 14 and wake the Duke.lol it was just me forgetting that I would need 300 hits to defeat the Duke.

    Hard to keep two quests straight at the same time.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-20 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Quote updated

  8. #768
    Ypu put the ingredients into the quest to spawn the duke. BUT - you must fight him on the next task. If you figh him in task 13 you don’t get credit. So, be careful on what you click. You must fight him on 14.

  9. #769
    Nevermind
    Last edited by nic_hawk; 01-08-20 at 06:01 PM.

  10. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Spirit wind - how are comments inappropriate if they are the truth? There is absolutely no reason to not help players unless it is to make money. Having to fight the duke twice does nothing but irritate players, just the same as gem traps. Hiding the comments doesn’t hide the truth.
    Normally I would just remove the comment, but to avoid any speculation that SpiritWind removed it I'll just respond publicly. Please post in forum disputes if you have a dispute regarding a moderator action. She and all other mods only do what they are asked to do in said role. If you'll please follow the forum rules, a Community Manager will be happy to explain why your comments were removed. Thanks!

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •