Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Okay guys I used gems and bought the sale items. The next step is to expand to the Duke’s home. The cost for the expansion is all the books, compasses, etc. The next step is to go to his lair and find the Spellbook page. His lair is a 22 hour timer :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t think they want us to finish any time soon. Unless you get the page on the first visit

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    How is it possible to collect 22 troll book in 7 days? Sigh...what y?all do?
    I didn't buy the circle, but was fortunate to complete the early goals very quickly...since then, I've not been as lucky as others to receive multiple book drops from my troll camp (I've only had single drops) but I will finish my 22 by 6pm tonight. I have been collecting 4 times a day: 6am, 12pm, 6pm and 12am. It hasn't been easy, but it WAS doable (barely), but realistically, only if you got a quick start on goals 1-10 of Part 1.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    first drop on my flight lesson dragon was 2 pairs of green shears and 3 gems.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Okay guys I used gems and bought the sale items. The next step is to expand to the Duke?s home. The cost for the expansion is all the books, compasses, etc. The next step is to go to his lair and find the Spellbook page. His lair is a 22 hour timer :-(
    What exactly did it cost for the expansion? Were there requirements for royal points, expansion permits, wisp lanterns, and coins? Or was it just what you implied from Goal 4?

Fashion Designer
    Okay guys I used gems and bought the sale items. The next step is to expand to the Duke?s home. The cost for the expansion is all the books, compasses, etc. The next step is to go to his lair and find the Spellbook page. His lair is a 22 hour timer :-(
    I tried to visit you to see the Duke’s Lair but it took me to your old kingdom.
    Could you please visit me so I can come see?
    Thanks

Mainly I am wondering it is 2x2 or 3x3?
    Animated? (...those torches... )

Fashion Designer
    I don?t think they want us to finish any time soon. Unless you get the page on the first visit
    Hope you get the Spellbook Page on the first try. 22 Hours is a long time to wait.

Rhino Keeper
    I need sympathy — I’ve been frantically trying to get enough expansion permits to expand to the area. It wasn’t until ten minutes ago that I realized I didn’t need to expand TO the area and then expand the area ... all that hard work!! All that wasted time!! I’m so mad at me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    I need sympathy — I’ve been frantically trying to get enough expansion permits to expand to the area. It wasn’t until ten minutes ago that I realized I didn’t need to expand TO the area and then expand the area ... all that hard work!! All that wasted time!! I’m so mad at me!
    Don't be mad at yourself. I expanded to one plot that was not necessary before I realized what was going on. We all make mistakes in this game. Cheer up. You are in good company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've collected from study circle twice since starting part 2. No compasses at all. Will they drop during part 2 or just continued original drops?
    I just finished Part 1 and got a Dark Compass from the Study Circle.

Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast