Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story)

Executive Chef
    I'm currently on part 2 , goal 4.

Although part 2 has not required it yet, craft for Benediction Brew is STILL OPEN In the potion shop.

Since Sawmills still drop Scissors, I would also advise to keep collecting from there religiously .- we should need them later.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 09-29-19 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    For me the troll camp is t he bottleneck, I am a long time player and have a lot of energy dropping daily animals and I still struggle to finish this on time. If there is a time limit on an event I feel it should be possible to finish it on time without gem spending. I still need 16 troll books there is no way I can finish this on time while I log in at least every 2 hours or so. I do not understand why so little players have trouble with this. And how some are already finished. And with a 6 hour timer I can only collect 3 times a day times 7 days is 21 and that is assuming you can collect from day 1 which we couldn?t, not until day 2 or 3 for me as we had to go through other goals first like the library which I needed to wait on till the next day as it is normally not needed for events.
    I'm having the same issue. I had to wait to expand and now there's 4 days left and I have 19 troll books left to gather. I managed to expand on day 2. We should have been able to collect troll books on day 1 to be able to give the needed amount.

I can?t find my troll camp. Can someone show me a pic? Wish they had a search thing for inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrawberry62 View Post
    I can?t find my troll camp. Can someone show me a pic? Wish they had a search thing for inventory.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Troll Camp.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	53230

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I am finding that scissors from the sawmills are harder to obtain. I should have enough to finish, but the last 4 collections (with 2 sawmills that makes 8 opportunities) gave me just 2 scissors total. If I hadn't purchased the study circle, I would be in trouble. While fangbeasts are a little easier to spawn now, the scissors are harder to find.

Is there any reason I should wait to expand to the Academy plot until I'm done with the first part of this Academy challenge (Long forgotten spell)?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Goal 4, Part 2
    So far, part 2 has not included any timed goal.
    Destie - does this mean that there is no finish by this date and win a special prize for part 2 like there is with the dragon if you finish by Oct 2nd in part 1?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately my first collection from the flight dragon was only flowers and coin but I am sure the coins will make it valuable after the event.

The Troll Pit is a bottleneck for me also because it is too expensive to gem ahead but it often gives more than one which is awesome. It is my Sparkling Mines that are the most annoying because it is a very rare drop and gemming is seeming like a waste when I can have five collections in a row with zero compasses.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 09-29-19 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Typo correction and removing annoying “?”

Rhino Keeper
    My guess is the no timed goal is because so much is required for step 4. The extra side goals usually happen after a few steps have been completed. Fingers crossed we get a timed goal :-) I am usually happy with the reward gotten even when it’s rare drops increasing it’s usually quite helpful.

Please keep us posted as you learn what’s ahead.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Did the ability to craft the Benediction brew disappear from your potion shop or is it still an option?
    Thanks for going ahead and posting what's needed - it is very helpful.
    Benedictine Brew is still in the potion shop.

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast