Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I guessed so.

Will academy scrolls continue to be used as rewards in coming quests? I have some unfinished business with them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Will academy scrolls continue to be used as rewards in coming quests? I have some unfinished business with them.
    Yes, each event allow us to gain a few scrolls. So over time you should have enough. Currently I cannot open all Students as I miss a few dozen. And I didn't miss a single opportunity since they were introduced.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Thank goodness for all the fangbeasts I got in the firefly event while trying for Mothmonsters because I finally - FINALLY - finished crafting the 70 brews. Now waiting for Maurice to awaken.

There's more to come. I'm finishing up Part 3, goal 15. I need more of those darn brews for an adventure & will be singing hallelujah when I make the final one!!
    Honestly, I don't get why we have to make soooo much of the same thing over & over & over again when different brews could've been required for each step. And, maybe, not so darn many...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    There's more to come. I'm finishing up Part 3, goal 15. I need more of those darn brews for an adventure & will be singing hallelujah when I make the final one!!
    Honestly, I don't get why we have to make soooo much of the same thing over & over & over again when different brews could've been required for each step. And, maybe, not so darn many...lol.
    SO MANY ASPEN TREES!! I am FINALLY singing hallelujah! I wish I had more Academy Scrolls though. I don’t know if it is worth using the thirty for Branden when I still need Errol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    ... I wish I had more Academy Scrolls though. I don’t know if it is worth using the thirty for Branden when I still need Errol.
    I would save the 30 Academy Scrolls to use for Errol.
    Brandan comes with nothing , but Errol comes with the daily energy griffin.

Executive Chef
    Oh yeah, lots more aspens in my future but at least I have a different goal to stare at for the next year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I would save the 30 Academy Scrolls to use for Errol.
    Brandan comes with nothing , but Errol comes with the daily energy griffin.
    Yeah. That’s what I was thinking. Branden is just a walker. I have plenty of walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Oh yeah, lots more aspens in my future but at least I have a different goal to stare at for the next year.
    I hope it isn’t a year for you. I used the Wednesday unlimited energy to chop a lot of aspen trees.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm om goal 3.8 where I'm to defeat the Golem Guard. Has anyone tried this during a monster hunt and can say whether it drops tokens?
    I need to create so many brews, so I might as well wait for the next monster hunt if it does