Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Please can someone tell me what the third component of goal 4 is: "draw the statue". I visited the statue for the 2nd component. For the third, I hit "go" and it opens the expansion map, and drops a yellow arrow vaguely to the left of the statue. Do I visit it again? Open another plot? I can't make sense of it.

Executive Chef
    And Goal 11:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 11.0.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	53201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 11.2.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	53202

My biggest concern is 22 Troll books- 22 colelctions from Troll camp ( and I don't know yet if they are guaranteed drop or not). And that in 7 days....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Please can someone tell me what the third component of goal 4 is: "draw the statue". I visited the statue for the 2nd component. For the third, I hit "go" and it opens the expansion map, and drops a yellow arrow vaguely to the left of the statue. Do I visit it again? Open another plot? I can't make sense of it.
    It's not an automatic drop. I had to visit the staute three times before the "Statue Drawing" dropped.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Heads up from the Castle team: You do NOT need to expand up to the new expansions to access them. There's a known issue that we are looking at that requires a force-close for the new expansions to appear as available.
    To help S8 diagnose this bug: at first the statue square was not available for me to expand to. I expanded to the adjacent square and then the statue square was available and I expanded to it. I did not have to force close (I'm on Android). But using up lanterns and permits to expand next to the statue square will prevent me from finishing in a week and getting the dragon bonus. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    It's not an automatic drop. I had to visit the staute three times before the "Statue Drawing" dropped.
    Ah thanks. I'll keep visiting it then.

Executive Chef
    There is new thing on the market: Study Circle 2x2 size, collection time 12 hours ( speed up 48 gems); costs 150 gems.

Visit it to collect Troll Spellbooks and Enchanted Scisors during the Storyline.

Name:	Study Circle.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	53203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sudy Circle info.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	53204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Study Circle in K.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	53205

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Yes, mine dropped from the Pumpkin Cottage
    Thanks, I did try t and mine dropped from my gothic cottage.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    And Goal 11:

Name:	Goal 11.0.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	53201Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 11.2.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	53202

My biggest concern is 22 Troll books- 22 colelctions from Troll camp ( and I don't know yet if they are guaranteed drop or not). And that in 7 days....
    Destiel, please correct me if I am wrong. 1 Benediction Brew requires 65 Life Flowers. We need 13 Benediction Brews for Goal 11. Therefore that is 845 Life Flowers. That is a boatload of chopping aspen trees considering we first have to get them to mature. This is a very daunting goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Destiel, please correct me if I am wrong. 1 Benediction Brew requires 65 Life Flowers. We need 13 Benediction Brews for Goal 11. Therefore that is 845 Life Flowers. That is a boatload of chopping aspen trees considering we first have to get them to mature. This is a very daunting goal.
    Unfortunately- you are absolutely right 13 potions - each taking 65 flowers =845 flowers. ( All from Aspen trees only).
    You also need to get 39 Bottled Shadows from Fangbeasts to make 13 potions.

Still part which worries me most is 22 books from Troll camp. What if they are NOT 100% drop. In 7 day's you would need to get like 3 per day. + 1 more.

I did buy Study Circle just to get extra troll spellbooks and scisors. Looks like we need those items in next parts too. ( Much like Hidden Forest goals).

I'm pretty certain that there will be more parts to this storyline - possibly all timed for extra rewards ( like Hidden Forest was). Otherwise it would be pointless to giuve us Dragon which drops those items, if we would not need them in the future.
    And then there is Goal 12 to also complete before times runs out...
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 09-26-19 at 01:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Also for Goal 11, 1 Benediction Brew requires 3 Bottled Shade which means fighting 3 Fangbeasts. We need 13 Benediction Brews, so that means fighting 39 Fangbeasts. Good lord!