Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    i have been clicking on my mines regularly because of the medusa event, i havent had a compass since tuesdday. just me?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have been clicking on my mines regularly because of the medusa event, i havent had a compass since tuesdday. just me?
    No, not just you. It is taking about 3 days for me to get a single compass. The drops are definitely much less than they used to be. Abysmal!

Executive Chef
    Power of the post. I just got a Dark Compass. Hooray!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    No, not just you. It is taking about 3 days for me to get a single compass. The drops are definitely much less than they used to be. Abysmal!
    Same for me...it takes about 10/12 collections to get 1 Compass!

Rhino Keeper
    Power of the post. I just got a Dark Compass. Hooray!

Lucky you... here's hoping! Wish was a guaranteed drop as we need so many especially with only dropping from 1 source!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Lucky you... here's hoping! Wish was a guaranteed drop as we need so many especially with only dropping from 1 source!
    Don't forget that they drop from the Flight Lesson Dragon as well. I got a compass from him yesterday. They don't drop every collection, but when they do, it's surprising and very welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't forget that they drop from the Flight Lesson Dragon as well. I got a compass from him yesterday. They don't drop every collection, but when they do, it's surprising and very welcome.
    Yes thanks... have gotten mostly from FL Dragon rather than Sparkling Mines!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Yes thanks... have gotten mostly from FL Dragon rather than Sparkling Mines!
    I don't know why they don't make the deep mine drop compasses as well. The deep mine never drops anything event related.

Rhino Keeper
    Please ignore, I panicked before I realized I had to GIVE, them pheewww!

Help please !!
    I finally gathered everything I need to expand, but the requirements were gone along with the arrows, so I forced close as stated below, the arrows came back but all the requirements showed zero. I?ve been working so hard to get everything below ,but now nothing is there! I?ve spent weeks trying to get everything, please don?t tell me I have to start over. I finally got my 50th troll book and I?m right back to nothing.

Old Thomas: Duke enjoys skulking about not far from the Academy grounds. Follow me, I shall show you.
    Goal 5:
    * Expand to Duke's Lair 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements (these are the items you collected in goal 4):
    Use 50 troll spellbooks 0/50 GIVE (skip 1250 gems)
    Use 25 dark compass 0/25 GIVE (skip 375 gems)
    Use 25 bottled shadows 0/25 GIVE (skip 1100 gems)
    Use 80 life flowers 0/50 GIVE (skip 160 gems)
    Reward: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: That house is definitely haunted. It makes my skin crawl just to look at it!
    Note: If the yellow arrows on the expansion plot do not appear, force close your game and then they will.
    Last edited by mommy1951; 11-03-19 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Not an issue

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Help please !!
    I finally gathered everything I need to expand, but the requirements were gone along with the arrows, so I forced close as stated below, the arrows came back but all the requirements showed zero. I’ve been working so hard to get everything below ,but now nothing is there! I’ve spent weeks trying to get everything, please don’t tell me I have to start over. I finally got my 50th troll book and I’m right back to nothing.

Old Thomas: Duke enjoys skulking about not far from the Academy grounds. Follow me, I shall show you.
    Goal 5:
    * Expand to Duke's Lair 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements (these are the items you collected in goal 4):
    Use 50 troll spellbooks 0/50 GIVE (skip 1250 gems)
    Use 25 dark compass 0/25 GIVE (skip 375 gems)
    Use 25 bottled shadows 0/25 GIVE (skip 1100 gems)
    Use 80 life flowers 0/50 GIVE (skip 160 gems)
    Reward: 100 coin, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: That house is definitely haunted. It makes my skin crawl just to look at it!
    Note: If the yellow arrows on the expansion plot do not appear, force close your game and then they will.
    Force close you game and it should be all right, unless the goal reset as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...