Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 862

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story)

  1. #781
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Yes you can complete everything while you are waiting for the 200 scrolls for Errol.
    Thank you so very much for your help. I was afraid if I went on I would mess something else up.

  2. #782
    I finished with the sled dog goal yesterday so I was trying to advance on this goal. I have gone through my supply of bottled shadow and was trying to spawn fangbeasts from collecting on cows, chickens and pigs. The spawn has completely disappeared. I spawned one on my first two cow collections so I thought great. Since then I have used 130 energy collecting from every fangbeast spawning animal and I have not spawned another. There is not an animal on my board and I double checked this by collecting from the monsters lair and spawned a monster and then went back to trying to collect from the animals. That is beyond ridiculous. I know it is random but I thought there was a limit of 20 or something where you have to spawn a beast. Am I crazy or is there something wrong? Have they turned off the spawn rate because of the other quest? If so, how are we ever supposed to advance this goal?

  3. #783
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cypress, TX, USA
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    I finished with the sled dog goal yesterday so I was trying to advance on this goal. I have gone through my supply of bottled shadow and was trying to spawn fangbeasts from collecting on cows, chickens and pigs. The spawn has completely disappeared. I spawned one on my first two cow collections so I thought great. Since then I have used 130 energy collecting from every fangbeast spawning animal and I have not spawned another. There is not an animal on my board and I double checked this by collecting from the monsters lair and spawned a monster and then went back to trying to collect from the animals. That is beyond ridiculous. I know it is random but I thought there was a limit of 20 or something where you have to spawn a beast. Am I crazy or is there something wrong? Have they turned off the spawn rate because of the other quest? If so, how are we ever supposed to advance this goal?
    For me, the farmhouses spawn fangbeasts frequently. I have 15 farmhouses on the board.

  4. #784
    Farmhouses are better than animals but I have 18 of them and I have collected 4 times from all of them and have spawned only 2 fangbeasts. So now I am up to 204 energy used and 3 fangbeasts spawned.

  5. #785
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    218
    Getting a spell circle is a mahoosive energy saver. Guaranteed one or two bottled shadows a day. NOT expensive at 150 gems. Some have four! I am pacing myself w 1 and am on the step w brewing brewing brewing for the cursed fountain. Am halfway there. I never look for fangies anymore for this quest and am actually maxed on shadows due to spawning from recent previous events. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

  6. #786
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    520
    Yay I got Sir Errol! Thanks Storm 8 for giving scrolls with the Slumbering Princess. It?s also awesome I am doing the Circadian Dream quest so I won?t have to wait long for the Errol quests

  7. #787
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    520
    I already had the golden items to give Errol but I am having a very difficult time getting them. I pulled out all the apple trees I had in storage and collected 3 times from my original set of 7 and twice from the 11 I took out and got zero golden apples. I only got one egg and two nuggets. I have the Golden Peacock and 4 other peacocks plus collecting from chickens geese. Now that I no longer need Fangbeasts but Skunkupines, I am getting LOADS of Fangbeasts. Bad Form :-(

  8. #788
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,958
    How many times do I have to tap on the fountain before the curse is broken? I've already tapped it several times.
    Adding: there are no monsters in my game right now.
    It's late. I'll try again later.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-29-20 at 09:46 PM.

  9. #789
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    How many times do I have to tap on the fountain before the curse is broken? I've already tapped it several times.
    Adding: there are no monsters in my game right now.
    It's late. I'll try again later.
    You need to upgrade the fountain ... not just tap on it.

  10. #790
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,958
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You need to upgrade the fountain ... not just tap on it.
    Ha! That was a Doh! moment. I've been making brew for so long, I forgot what I was making it for.

Page 79 of 87 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •