Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I have 43 full grown aspen trees and 2 study circles, which give the flowers needed. If there's a WW this evening, I'm trying to decide whether to chop the majority of my aspens? Tough decisions in life. Thoughts?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I have 43 full grown aspen trees and 2 study circles, which give the flowers needed. If there's a WW this evening, I'm trying to decide whether to chop the majority of my aspens? Tough decisions in life. Thoughts?
    Life Flowers max out at 200. My study circle tends to drop 10-15 Life Flowers per collection. Better to save the trees and chop only when needed.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    So this is a different way to obtain walkers? I’m just trying to understand. This seems like a completely separate, unrelated storyline from all of the others. I’m hoping there is a creative tie in that I haven’t seen as of yet. Will these characters have houses or trades? They seem a little like Hogwarts students (phoenix core wand?). The Academy says we need 100 Academy Scrolls to unlock all these other folks and that we get them from events. That sounds just like crowns. Except of course, we already have those. What am I missing?
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please post the goal 5 of part 2. I am on goal 4, and I know that it is long, but also antsy and want to what is next. I really appreciate people who help us prepare for the next step.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Can someone please post the goal 5 of part 2. I am on goal 4, and I know that it is long, but also antsy and want to what is next. I really appreciate people who help us prepare for the next step.
    The next goal is to expand to the Duke's home using the items collected in Goal 4. The Duke's home is the building with the green stained glass windows. This information is from a previous post.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-02-19 at 09:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All goals and dialogue complete for Part 1. Up to goal 4 in Part 2 has been added including dialogue. The story is unfolding nicely!
    Thank you

The last bit from Goal 4 Part 2 currently says “Gather life flowers 0/? GO (skip “ so the missing figures are 80 for the flowers and 160 gems to skip.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    thanks GC! I've updated goal.

Host(ess)
    After collecting from two sparkling mines five times, and to study circles about four times, and my flight dragon from part one once, I have received zero dark compasses. Not sure what is going on.

Executive Chef
    My second stop at the Lair this morning Thurston sneezed alerting what’s his face so you escape to a farmhouse. Make sure you have your monster cleared if you have one. The guard drops a page after you defeat him. The next step is to make our own spellbook which requires 5 pages and 26 compasses. It also requires one book which was ticked off (I think it’s from the Troll camp). I took a screenshot but I am not sure how to post it here. So I guess I need 4 more visits or maybe Thurston or someone makes a noise to alert the bad guys that we are there.