Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    This has been fixed. The text has been updated to also ask for 25. Please force close the game and check the expansion again. If the expansion tasks look incomplete, you just have to tap GIVE again to re-apply the items into those tasks, your items were not taken due to the update. Thanks for reporting this!
    I completed this days ago. So I can't do it. I have already expanded there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Perhaps they want us to take things slowly and not rush through this; it is, after all, a part of the main storyline, and there is no side-quest with a looming timer.

I was upset at first when the drop rates fell but calmed down after my friend kept chanting, "It's only a game," repeatedly to me
    I am quite happy that we are being forced to slow down. With all the events that are thrown at us, it is a pleasant switch to be able to mosey along making Benediction Brews and collecting Dark Compasses. I am still replenishing golden nuggets and making expansion permits for future events. I am also enjoying the main storyline. So no complaints from me!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I completed this days ago. So I can't do it. I have already expanded there.
    Pika's message was for me as I used your screen shots when I noticed the discrepancy in the number of items in the text vs the give amount. So, all good! And I've written what is supposed to be there on page 1 already.

Thanks for the fix Pika!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Goal 9

Obtain an epic scroll (checked off)
    Prepare 20 enchanter?s essence (checked off)
    Prepare 70 benediction brews (17 I had in storage counted)
    Awaken Maurice
    I sure am happy to know about the 70 brews! Thank you for the info. I did not have any in my storage. I brewed some just now and they were the only ones in storage. I guess I better get on it and be happy for the dismal dark compass drops.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    I expanded today to the Duke's Lair, yay, progress.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Me too! (well, yesterday)... all of the goals and dialogue have been added too if you're interested in reading it.

Executive Chef
    I loooove reading all the text ahead of time, TYSVM for doing it for us! You're the best!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    SW you have helped be before maybe you can do it again. I have gone 3 days with only one fang beast collecting from chickens, cows & farm houses. There have been no other monsters on board. Isn't this beyond rare even for a long goal? Any advice or help will greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Rhino Keeper
    I also have 2 study circle & the dragon & only got 1 bottle from them?? The dark compasses are rare but are getting them.

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable, just got a bottle from each of my study circles & a fang beast from a chicken & a cow. Don't know what happened. after 3 days but I'm a happy player. Please don't quit. RAH!!!!!!!