Page 78 of 113 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Spirit wind - how are comments inappropriate if they are the truth? There is absolutely no reason to not help players unless it is to make money. Having to fight the duke twice does nothing but irritate players, just the same as gem traps. Hiding the comments doesn’t hide the truth.
    Normally I would just remove the comment, but to avoid any speculation that SpiritWind removed it I'll just respond publicly. Please post in forum disputes if you have a dispute regarding a moderator action. She and all other mods only do what they are asked to do in said role. If you'll please follow the forum rules, a Community Manager will be happy to explain why your comments were removed. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Normally I would just remove the comment, but to avoid any speculation that SpiritWind removed it I'll just respond publicly. Please post in forum disputes if you have a dispute regarding a moderator action. She and all other mods only do what they are asked to do in said role. If you'll please follow the forum rules, a Community Manager will be happy to explain why your comments were removed. Thanks!
    As you can see I removed my comment before you responded. Thank you for pointing me to where I can post questions and concerns.

Rhino Keeper
    Where are people getting the scrolls from to craft Errol? I have gotten every scroll offered and I am still significantly short.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Where are people getting the scrolls from to craft Errol? I have gotten every scroll offered and I am still significantly short.
    The scrolls only come from events once you complete this storyline. Those who unlocked Errol won't have unlocked the others as yet. Will need quite a few more events for enough scrolls to unlock everyone.

Host(ess)
    I have run into an issue and I can’t find any information above to help (I’ve tried to go over all pages, but there’s a lot)
    I am at the part where you free the fountain. When I collect from the fountain, nothing happens. Now - in an effort to arrange my kingdom, I did move the fountain several weeks ago. I’ve tried moving it back, but that also is not working. Anyone else have this problem?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    I have run into an issue and I can?t find any information above to help (I?ve tried to go over all pages, but there?s a lot)
    I am at the part where you free the fountain. When I collect from the fountain, nothing happens. Now - in an effort to arrange my kingdom, I did move the fountain several weeks ago. I?ve tried moving it back, but that also is not working. Anyone else have this problem?
    Thx

Make sure you have no monsters on your game board since when you collect from the fountain it spawns the Dukes Guard.
    From page 1:

Goal 7:
    * Look into the Stone Fountain's waters 0/1 GO | the fountain has a wait time of 5 hours. It becomes colourful now it's unlocked, but not animated
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Duke's Guard: RARRRH! WHO GOES THERE! DUKE SAYS NO!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal!
    Duke's Guard: DUKE SAYS NO!
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Golem Guard 0/1 GO | collect from the Fountain to spawn the guard. 60/60 hits to defeat
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 enchanted scroll
    Congratulations: Thurston: The foe is vanquished now! Maurice was of great help to us in the fight.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=meme1098;1609347]Make sure you have no monsters on your game board since when you collect from the fountain it spawns the Dukes Guard.
    From page 1:

First of all, thanks for the quick answer. There are no monsters, I have triple checked! I'm convinced I might have done something when I relocated the overgrown fountain. I have tried to put it back in the exact spot (but not entirely sure if I've done that - I've checked the map and think I have it right, but ....

Wait - I just tried replacing the fountain one last time, and force closed the game. And magic! It worked this time. Weird, tho, I have moved other objects on the board, involved in the story line, before and it hasn't had any affect.

Thanks again for your help.

Banned
    [QUOTE=cascadia59;1609348]
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Make sure you have no monsters on your game board since when you collect from the fountain it spawns the Dukes Guard.
    From page 1:

First of all, thanks for the quick answer. There are no monsters, I have triple checked! I'm convinced I might have done something when I relocated the overgrown fountain. I have tried to put it back in the exact spot (but not entirely sure if I've done that - I've checked the map and think I have it right, but .... I have moved other objects on the board, involved in the story line, before and it hasn't had any affect. But who knows. Any other ideas?

Any other ideas?
    Is monster music playing? Nvm guess u fixed it

So glad it finally all worked out for you! I just finished that step last week.

Now back to making more of that brew....again. Why, oh why, can't we be crafting something else, S8?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    hi everybody hope all had great holidays. I have not been able to find an answer to my question, hopefully someone can help me. Can we go ahead with this goal without finishing Errol for instanced I'm at the adventure "destroying the spellbook" & can go on without finishing Errol? Is that acceptable?