Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Forgive me if this has already been asked! I am having a problem with The Academy: Duke's Revenge (Part 2). Since getting to this level and starting the latest event I have only recieved 1 dark compass. I have tried storing the sparkling mines several times and forced closing and nothing has worked. Are the drops that random?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been asked! I am having a problem with The Academy: Duke's Revenge (Part 2). Since getting to this level and starting the latest event I have only recieved 1 dark compass. I have tried storing the sparkling mines several times and forced closing and nothing has worked. Are the drops that random?
    Yes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes.
    Well that really stinks! I might finish this goal by this time next year at this rate!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Think of this storyline like Sister Sister, but much more intense! Just plug away at it... it's all you can do without having the special Dragon and purchasing the Study Circles. There is no rush; nothing is triggered from this storyline. The dark compass are certainly the bottleneck in this storyline. You'll get there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Think of this storyline like Sister Sister, but much more intense! Just plug away at it... it's all you can do without having the special Dragon and purchasing the Study Circles. There is no rush; nothing is triggered from this storyline. The dark compass are certainly the bottleneck in this storyline. You'll get there!
    Thank you Spirt Wind, I appreciate all your help! I want to wish everyone a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Rhino Keeper
    BE VERY CAREFUL WITH GOAL 13 IN THE TRIUMPH OF THE STUDENTS

I accidentally tripped the duke who was cooking on level 13 and I had to defeat him to get the rest of my fangbeast potions to get to the next goal. I then had to waste 300 energy and defeat him again in goal 14. Disappointing and frustrating to say the least.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-20 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post

I accidentally tripped the duke who was cooking on level 13 and I had to defeat him to get the rest of my fangbeast potions to get to the next goal. I then had to waste 300 energy and defeat him again in goal 14. Disappointing and frustrating to say the least.
    Can you explain in more detail? I am not even halfway to this goal yet, but from the description on Page 1 it seems a monster on the board precludes Duke from spawning. What can cause the Duke to appear twice?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-20 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Quote updated

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post

I did the same thing, unfortunately but it was all my fault. I don't believe Storm8 was able to see all those months ago that on this quest I would be in the exact position of Goal 14 and wake the Duke.lol it was just me forgetting that I would need 300 hits to defeat the Duke.

Hard to keep two quests straight at the same time.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-07-20 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Quote updated

Rhino Keeper
    Ypu put the ingredients into the quest to spawn the duke. BUT - you must fight him on the next task. If you figh him in task 13 you don’t get credit. So, be careful on what you click. You must fight him on 14.

Rhino Keeper
    Nevermind
    Last edited by nic_hawk; 01-08-20 at 06:01 PM.