Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

I have 0 expansion permit so this takes several several days just to get statue. 😞

Executive Chef
    As much as I would have liked the dragon......SO glad I am skipping this timed part of the storyline
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So all of this for walkers as far as we know now I don't care for walkers, but at least I get some property opened up.
    And I'm trying for the dragon.
    I'm hoping a wizard school means energy....

Well, this is just great!😡

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I had to force close my game and then the option to expand opened up.
    A day late, with this issue post. Thursday, when this goal started, I clicked to expand to the statue and there was no expansion there. So I started to open the plot in front of it. I used my 6 Expansion Tickets on it!!! Now I?m making Trade Tickets and Wisp Lanterns, like crazy! I didn?t have enough Lanterns to open that plot, so that doesn?t matter, but I am REALLY ANNOYED, that I wasted my 6 Expansion Tickets on the plot in front of the Statue!!! Not Fair S8! You put a time limit on this, there?s a glitch, that the correct plot didn?t show to open, and I LOST 6 EXPANSION TICKETS on your GLITCH!!! PLUS the COINS to OPEN IT!

How about REFUNDING MY TICKETS!!!

Wow there is NO WAY that they haven’t lowered spawn rates for fangbeasts on this quest. I usually can’t move for the **** things but since the timer started I’m lucky to get one in three clears of my nine farmhouses. Usually I get two spawn in each clear. Sad money grab.

Host(ess)
    I?m having great success spawning fang beasts by collecting from my chickens and cows, something I want to do anyway so can keep the trade tickets coming!

Fashion Designer
    I thought the Troll Spellbooks from the Troll Camp would be my bottleneck (I don’t have a Study Circle), but from my last 3 Troll Camp collections I have received 5 (in total) Troll Spellbooks, so I’m very happy it sometimes drops 2 Spellbooks! Anyone had their Troll Camp drop more than 2 Spellbooks?

I’ll give those a try instead then, thanks ����

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    A day late, with this issue post. Thursday, when this goal started, I clicked to expand to the statue and there was no expansion there. So I started to open the plot in front of it. I used my 6 Expansion Tickets on it!!! Now I?m making Trade Tickets and Wisp Lanterns, like crazy! I didn?t have enough Lanterns to open that plot, so that doesn?t matter, but I am REALLY ANNOYED, that I wasted my 6 Expansion Tickets on the plot in front of the Statue!!! Not Fair S8! You put a time limit on this, there?s a glitch, that the correct plot didn?t show to open, and I LOST 6 EXPANSION TICKETS on your GLITCH!!! PLUS the COINS to OPEN IT!

How about REFUNDING MY TICKETS!!!
    Did you look at the time this post from sunnygirl634 was made? (That she had to do a force quit to access the statue) It is post #20 made about 15 minutes after this event started. That was a pretty quick warning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Did you look at the time this post from sunnygirl634 was made? (That she had to do a force quit to access the statue) It is post #20 made about 15 minutes after this event started. That was a pretty quick warning.
    Some people don?t read the forums when an event is on. When this event started I didn?t read the forums and assumed like other goals you had to expand to it to open the plot you want. After opening the plot next to the statue one and using all the permits I had I thought I?d check the forums to see what I can do or collect whilst I?m waiting for the trade tickets etc to roll in. When I found out that you didn?t need to expand, like me it was probably a kick to the face to some other players. Yes I probably should of looked through the forums before I started but then again in all fairness it could of been made more clear to players such as having it in the goal page that you don?t need to expand to start it and not having to force close the game for it to appear accessible. Hopefully s8 will take this into consideration if a similar event/goal comes up in the future. Unfortunately what?s done is done now but I must admit it will be very nail biting to the end to see if I can get the dragon which I really want.