Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Power of the post!!! I just spawned a fangbeast which dropped 3 Bottled Shadows. Fantastic! One more Benediction Brew to craft. I love getting sweet surprises.
    Unfortunately the power of post did nothing for me. Have gone through all farm animals again still nothing. A long haul is to be expected but this is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Fangbeasts have virtually disappeared. Furthermore, my Study Circles used to drop Bottled Shadows almost every collection. Now I am lucky if I get 2 out of 4 collections. My Flight Dragon has also gotten very stingy, sometimes giving only Life Flowers. I guess we need to hunker down for the very long haul.
    I have been getting fangbeasts from the chickens in the new event. Also, the aspen trees drop both the life flowers and the tart apples. After you get to the fountain and open it, you have to defeat a large beast so be sure you do not have monsters on your kingdom at that time. Then you have to make 40 MORE benediction brews! Not fun!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Oooooo thank you, Stymie. I just got one - first hit! That's very helpful to have one more source.
    It drops Enchanter's Essence every time. Has a long timer, but at least it's a sure thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I have been getting fangbeasts from the chickens in the new event. Also, the aspen trees drop both the life flowers and the tart apples. After you get to the fountain and open it, you have to defeat a large beast so be sure you do not have monsters on your kingdom at that time. Then you have to make 40 MORE benediction brews! Not fun!
    Thanks for the information. Have been getting one once in awhile, better than none. 40 more is sure a lot but better than 70, I didn't think I would ever get that. Will watch for the monster. Thanks again!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Thanks for the information. Have been getting one once in awhile, better than none. 40 more is sure a lot but better than 70, I didn't think I would ever get that. Will watch for the monster. Thanks again!!!
    You are very welcome. It is actually 2 steps. You expand to the fountain with the things you have collected and then there is a timer on the fountain (I think 2 hours) and then after the timer is up is when you click on the fountain and the monster shows up. I did not know that was going to happen because I did not read the forum in advance so I was happy that I did not have a monster on my board at the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Merfolk Warrior (usually 5 scales) and Butterfly Pond (usually 3 scales) are excellent sources.
    Merfolk warrior? When was this done? I think I have done all the quests for the past few years and cannot find a Merfolk warrior in my inventory!

Executive Chef
    I now have enough scrolls from the other event to unlock a student but have no idea which one to unlock. Has anyone unlocked any yet.

Fashion Designer
    Test
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5630CB6-D197-4711-987B-3C93E0AE8DA4.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	53748

It works!

Thanks for the cropping tip SofiaDeo.

Haven?t been able to post pics on here in years.

This is a side goal for Rhea.

Can anyone that has crafted Jareth get past the first stage?
    I cannot give him the Hearty feast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Test
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5630CB6-D197-4711-987B-3C93E0AE8DA4.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	138.6 KB 
ID:	53748

It works!

Thanks for the cropping tip SofiaDeo.

Haven?t been able to post pics on here in years.

This is a side goal for Rhea.

Can anyone that has crafted Jareth get past the first stage?
    I cannot give him the Hearty feast.
    How did you post a pic? I've never been able to figure that out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    How did you post a pic? I've never been able to figure that out.
    Do you use an apple device? And get the error message:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.png: Upload file failed?

If so, just crop the picture before uploading.