Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Thanks. I can finally post the final state on page 1.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    @ShibuyaCloth. Glad to be of help! Thanks for all of yours too

Fashion Designer
    S8 ​Can you please turn the life flowers back on from the willow trees?? Thanks!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    S8 ​Can you please turn the life flowers back on from the willow trees?? Thanks!
    Do you mean Aspen trees? The life flowers have never dropped from the willow; only the Aspen. Make sure you are chopping the right tree.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Do you mean Aspen trees? The life flowers have never dropped from the willow; only the Aspen. Make sure you are chopping the right tree.
    yes, thank you! It’s been a while since I’ve needed to collect them. Sleep deprivation does not pair well with game play!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Woo hoo! All done!

Um...now what? Already woke Errol...

That was a LOT of work for very little reward. But it is off the list!

Fashion Designer
    Ahhhh!! 😍❤️

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We appreciate any and all feedback so far, but I did want to touch on this point real quick! With the next event we will be rolling out new Academy characters/prizes and scrolls as event rewards
    (Edit: from this thread, I moved here to stay on topic with my Inquiry 😅 )

So exciting!! 🥰❤️ Very, very important question: Do I have to have be***, gotten to a certain point, or Finished the Academy storyline to participate in the next event and earn scrolls??

I must admit reading everything in this thread was pretty discouraging, so i've put off starting the Academy storyline in favor of other finished ones! Annd now i'm worried I might miss out. 😅 (Edit: After a thorough skim-read of the front page, it looks like I should be fine since this sounds like the "Not all students are released through this storyline. Others are added during unrelated events as academy scrolls are rewarded." section?
    Not sure if we have to "unlock" ability to earn scrolls though! )
    I know we have a week before it starts so I could slam through at least the first two (i'm on the follow the map to explore to academy grounds for 500,000 coins part), but I am trying to complete multiple timed events with high coin and permit requirements for expansions and only have 700,000 coins and only a couple Expansion Permits that i'm trying to increase asap so don't want to continue this line unless absolutely necessary. 😅 Eek!

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you! ❤️

! Edit 3: Clarifications provided by lovely folks from the Three Hog-ateers event- You need to have unlocked the Academy to see the Students available.
    For this event, you could earn Scrolls while progressing through the limited-time event. The student released also did Not seem to be Timed- so may be available to craft after the release event (permanent student?)

Edit 4: Yes! They're permanent.
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Academy characters are permanent additions.

Hope this helps someone down the line! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-05-20 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Clarifying where I got SgtBeebo's post from! Souuurce ❤️

Fashion Designer
    I got Chase, which kick offs The Academy Lessons: A Romantic Chase

The prize for this is handsome Alicorn that looks more like a tan horse with a brown mane, gold sadle and gorgeous tan wings.

Goal 1
    Give two Hearty Soup and visit the Tavern twice

Goal 2
    Craft 2 items in each Workshop, Potion Shop, Magic Forge

Goal 3
    Prepare and Give 3 each of Simple Feasts, Hearty Feasts, Spicy Feasts, Sweet Feasts
    Reward is 5 minutes unlimited energy
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I have 355 scrolls and still have to unlock Jareth, Honora, Errol and Chase. I have not awakened them because I was initially not ready for the energy and then I forgot about them! (How dense can I get?) My question is-once you awaken them, do you have to use the energy right away or can you save it for another time? I would like to awaken Chase first since he has the alicorn. I have done everything for Rhea but given her the golden egg-does my infinite energy start as soon as I give it to her? Thanks to all who can help.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9A17EED-1709-4285-8745-FEA0C70D810E.png 
Views:	102 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	57286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0BB8ED4E-DE0F-46FB-A432-F69040B7F17B.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	824.0 KB 
ID:	57285
    This is how far I've gotten with Rhea. I did give the golden egg. And it looks like all I have to do is upgrade a farmhouse and I'm assuming the 5 minutes of energy will immediately start.
    The first pic is how it looks in my goalbook. The second is what shows up when I open that goal. I've left it in my goalbook to be used at a good time.
    I haven't gotten to Chase yet.
    And to be clear, I don't have knowledge on any other student with unlimited energy . Rhea was my first to awaken aside from Brandon? I think. It's been too long!
    Last edited by riverly; 11-06-20 at 04:22 PM.