Page 41 of 113 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    About the Fangbeast spanning usually we get to chop the trees that spawn them. We do need to grow the things right. So, y not let us use the trees we need that spawn them. Not go looking after 20 farm houses following the stables and chicken coops following the chickens and cows useing all 40 energy and not getting one spawn. I have done that several times not to get one beast. It works sometimes but not as much as the skunks I get when chopping the trees. So that?s an idea.

Rhino Keeper
    The mermaids give you som and some of the ponds we got in the last event. The regular ponds or like every other time.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm on Part 2, Goal 4, and need 25 dark compasses from sparkling mines. After 3 collections from both mines I haven't had a single one. Can someone else confirm whether there's something I need to do to start these drops (like maybe stand on my head as I collect? Or send my first born by courier to S8?). Or are these just an annoyingly rare drop?
    They are guaranteed drops but come only once in every FOUR collections from the Sparkling Mines. Since we mostly have two Sparkling Mines each, this means that we get one Dark Compass every six (approximately) hours if we collect from both each time we make our collections.

I currently have seven but one of them is from the Flight Lesson Dragon. Drops from the Dragon are not guaranteed and are available only once every 22 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    I think that we all need to take a deep breath and realize that this is meant to take us a long time because it is not timed (at least after the 1st part) I have had many times of collecting from the sparkling mines and not gotten anything. At least the book drops on a regular basis. I hope every one has fun with this and tries not to stress too much.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    You just need lots and lots of patience. I have 3 now from 2 days of collecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They are guaranteed drops but come only once in every FOUR collections from the Sparkling Mines. Since we mostly have two Sparkling Mines each, this means that we get one Dark Compass every six (approximately) hours if we collect from both each time we make our collections.

I currently have seven but one of them is from the Flight Lesson Dragon. Drops from the Dragon are not guaranteed and are available only once every 22 hours.
    Thanks, both of you. I will pull on my 'big girl pants' and pretend I have patience!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Sorry yes it?s been so long I forgot LOL my Queendom Storm8 ID is WiseWiccan I couldn?t figure out how to find you so I did an invite using hagypagy and wrote on your wall

The size is a nice 2x2 size
    Thank you!
    You’re the best!

It’s cute at that size.
    No animation.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 10-01-19 at 06:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They are guaranteed drops but come only once in every FOUR collections from the Sparkling Mines ...
    I would much prefer needing four times the amount with a guaranteed drop every time.

Rhino Keeper
    I still need 10 troll spellbooks..
    How will I do that in less then 17 hours?
    I read that some people get more then 1 spellbook by collecthing from de troll camp.
    I only collect 1 every 6 hours!
    Last edited by judafarm; 10-02-19 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I still need 10 troll spellbooks..
    How will I do that in less then 17 hours?
    I read that some people get more then 1 spellbook by collecthing from de troll camp.
    I only collect 1 every 6 hours!
    Same here... wont manage that. Only one book every collection. I bought the statue - dont know the name - and last collection it didnt give me s book either great... would have bought the value pack but 4 books dont help much. So no dragon -.-

Fashion Designer
    I've only got 1 book each time from the Troll Camp too. I'm currently on 20 books with 13 hours to go. I should make it but will probably have to speed up the troll camp once due to time zone issues for the end of the goal.