Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Are there any items that practically guarantee mermaid scales and/or enchanted essence? I'm on the last goal of part 2 and spend way too much energy collecting from water sources looking for scales.

I'm also working on Hidden Forest which requires enchanted essence...
    Kelpie horse and Mermaid ponds both are guaranteed mermaid scale droppers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Are there any items that practically guarantee mermaid scales and/or enchanted essence? I'm on the last goal of part 2 and spend way too much energy collecting from water sources looking for scales.

I'm also working on Hidden Forest which requires enchanted essence...
    Enchanted essence is the thorn in my side too. I have Celestine and Aetas to help but they are not guaranteed drops and have long refresh times. 3 collections from them both has only netted me one Enchanted essence. I'd love to hear what others are using.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Part 3 goal 6 does require scissors, I was maxed so I presume it is 60 enchanted scissors which is required for fountain upgrade (break the curse...). You also need 55 spellbooks and 50 benediction brews.
    Attachment 53692Attachment 53693

Part 3 goal 7
    Attachment 53694

Once you upgrade the stone fountain, it has a 5h collection time.
    Oops for saying no scissors needed in Part 3, Goal 6. I am only seeing Benediction Brews these days. I am still collecting everything in case it is needed in future, as some of the drops have trickled down to almost nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
    Kelpie horse and Mermaid ponds both are guaranteed mermaid scale droppers.
    Merfolk Warrior (usually 5 scales) and Butterfly Pond (usually 3 scales) are excellent sources.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Enchanted essence is the thorn in my side too. I have Celestine and Aetas to help but they are not guaranteed drops and have long refresh times. 3 collections from them both has only netted me one Enchanted essence. I'd love to hear what others are using.
    Rooted Mine drops Enchanter's Essence.

Rhino Keeper
    AGAIN I'm at the place where it wants me to defeat fang beasts, I sure would if any would show up. Please s8 loosen up with these critters. Farm animals are not producing very well & I can't afford that many traps. I have 3 study circles & the dragon but can't keep up with the demand. Please & thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    AGAIN I'm at the place where it wants me to defeat fang beasts, I sure would if any would show up. Please s8 loosen up with these critters. Farm animals are not producing very well & I can't afford that many traps. I have 3 study circles & the dragon but can't keep up with the demand. Please & thanks
    Try minks for fangbeast-I get a lot that way.
    StormID: neferlala

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Fangbeasts have virtually disappeared. Furthermore, my Study Circles used to drop Bottled Shadows almost every collection. Now I am lucky if I get 2 out of 4 collections. My Flight Dragon has also gotten very stingy, sometimes giving only Life Flowers. I guess we need to hunker down for the very long haul.

Executive Chef
    Power of the post!!! I just spawned a fangbeast which dropped 3 Bottled Shadows. Fantastic! One more Benediction Brew to craft. I love getting sweet surprises.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Rooted Mine drops Enchanter's Essence.
    Oooooo thank you, Stymie. I just got one - first hit! That's very helpful to have one more source.