Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Fang beasts have fled my kingdom! 0/50. When does that ever happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Hey Destie thanks for all the info. Do you happen to know if a flower drops with each chop of the tree or do you only get a couple of flowers per tree.
    So far drops are very high. Most of my tires were even more than 6 flowers per 6 chops ( 1 tree).

I'm cautious though. I remember when Hidden forest started my first Willows then gave excellent supply of those forest vines. After I crafted 1st one - it dropped to 0-2 per 1 Willow (10 chops).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Try any animals- pigs, cows, chickens. Sometimes they spawn from farmhouses and trees. If you have Beast Lair- try your luck there. Or you can check you storage if you have fang beast traps or buy them for gems.
    Thanks a lot ;-))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I had to force close my game and then the option to expand opened up.
    Thanks, I had the same problem.
    [removed, do not repost]

So I just had a very strange glitch. As I was chopping aspen trees, as soon as I got 65 flowers, the game appeared to roll back, and before I could start my potion, goal 10 completed and the dialog for goal 11 started. After a force close, I went back in and I am still on goal 11, so I went ahead and started the first of the potions. Odd.

And it appears that fangbeasts are on the endangered species list again. Two collections of 12 farmhouses and not one spawned. I usually have to park a beast to collect from them. Aspens are only producing skunkupines, thankfully the chickens and cows came through. These will be the energy drain I fear.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Not Happy! just visited my library and it didn’t count!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Where can I find the Fangbeast ?
    I have been finding a lot of them in farmhouses, and also tending to cows and pigs.

Executive Chef
    The plot with the Red House ( next to statue has same requirments to expand)

Have 2700 Royal Points
    Pay 500000 Coins
    Use 50 Wisp Lanterns
    Use 5 Expansion Permits

Rhino Keeper
    Experienced players-how vital do you think the flight dragon will be to making this storyline doable?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Experienced players-how vital do you think the flight dragon will be to making this storyline doable?
    I think it makes a lot easier to get it. This story-line resembles Hidden forest so far.
    The Dragons drops are those enchanted scissors, troll spellbooks, life flowers , and some compass thingies. For me it resembles forest wisp drops A LOT. Which means that this storyline will possibly also have several parts - which are timed to get special prizes like dragon. And Part II and III were pretty intense.

Seeing as Dragon continues to give those items- it is possibly the same difference has having a pet forest wisp in Hidden Forest Storyline or NOT having one.

Since it is Storyline .- you have forever do do it, if you don't want those special prizes, but they do make it easier to complete the goal line. Also , soon events start again, and this storyline will be background quest for so many of us.