Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Collected from level 7 cottage and level one ice cream cottage and got nothing. Put out more level one cottages but it’ll take a 4 hours to be able to collect from them. ☹️
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    When I go to the statue, it says to expand here to claim your reward. I am fully expanded right up next to it but I get nothing. And I do not see a way to expand that plot.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    And I'm already stuck. Lol
    I have no idea where I have to expand to before I can expand to the statue.
    My expansion into those new plots was "stuck" at first too. But I just closed out of the game and went back in and now the plot is open to me...500000 coins, 50 lanterns and 5 expansion permits. Maybe try closing down your game.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Farm Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I?m expanded right up to those plots yet I can?t expand either and I?m on the goal to expand. Is this a glitch?!
    Same issue. Plots is not available for me to expan, I?m level 50. . Has anyone been able to expand here?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I had to force close my game and then the option to expand opened up.
    That did not work for me. I force closed and it still will not let me expand where the statue is. I will keep trying.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    I don't understand. I'm right NEXT to the plot. In goal 4 it says to GO to the statue - arrow then shows the state in new plots. only this plot is NOT open for expanding.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Once you open the plot with the statue for 50 wisp lanters and 5 expansion permits (sorry didn't look at the coins) you wait to collect from the statue that has a 1 hour timer.
    Well, I think I'm out. I have absolutely no interest in working really hard to expand so I can get to that spot. The story will be there for me when I'm ready anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Looks like the statue would be the one to open first. 2 other accounts I got the clue on 1 cottage.. the account where I had mutiple cottages none after 4 cottages.. shoulda put out more.. grrr.. oh well not in a hurry for storyline anyway.
    Yes, but I have several plots I'll have to open before I get to the statue apparently. I'm glad it's main story line, I'll just miss out on the timed portion for the flight student dragon.

Now would be an excellent time for one of those double trade ticket/half crafting time specials in the exchange.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Opened the expansiopn :

It is called Sinister Statue and it has 1 hour timer ( 4 gems to speed up).

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    My expansion into those new plots was "stuck" at first too. But I just closed out of the game and went back in and now the plot is open to me...500000 coins, 50 lanterns and 5 expansion permits. Maybe try closing down your game.
    Thank you! I force closed and now it's available.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending