Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    I have already given the egg - all that is not checked off is getting a gold egg which I can't do without using gems or gold nuggets on the trade. After giving the gold egg I am still max'd on gold eggs so I guess I will have to use my gold nuggets. On dear, sooo hard (not easy) to give up gold nuggets! Lol
    Thanks for all the suggestions.
    Arrgh, so not so easy after all! Do you want to reach out to Support to clear the goal? or maybe see if the Outpost in asking for them (although Nadina usually asks for a lot). Let me know if you need me to escalate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Arrgh, so not so easy after all! Do you want to reach out to Support to clear the goal? or maybe see if the Outpost in asking for them (although Nadina usually asks for a lot). Let me know if you need me to escalate.
    No need to escalate. Decided to wait until my mines were ready and when they were ready I force closed. Then came back, checked my gold egg count (100) and visited a nbr then returned and collected my mines. Then I had a pop up that finished the goal - go figure. I went and checked my egg count (100). lol. It is either the power of the post or I have a gremlin in my kingdom. Thanks for your help. Oh, and it was easy! ( I still have my nuggets! )

Oh that is good news! Thanks for letting me know.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not gotten a dark compass from a sparkling mine for days. What gives?

They're still dropping. I hadn't had one in a few days either but did see one drop last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Does the fountain drop anything new once you unlock it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No the fountain only drops 200 coins once you unlock it, no water/related items at all. I have been meaning to check on that though with the team...just haven't found time, but will today.
    RESOLVED
    The drops for the fountain once upgraded to L2 have been fixed. Water related and fish drops (as listed in the Inventory post on page 1) now drop for both levels.

Hello I’m new to the forum. I’m level 50 and have over 40,000 energy saved up. But I reached the goal “Academy Lessons: Honorable Heroism” where we have to clear 5 trees to get infinite energy. The problem is that I am unsure to finish the academy goals because I fear to lose all of that stored energy. Do any of you know that if I win infinite energy if my original energy amount will still be there once it’s done. I’m really scared to do anything because it’s a lot of energy to lose but then can’t really do anything in the game (current event requires chopped trees). Any advice is welcome and thanks in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bookiepie1 View Post
    Hello I’m new to the forum. I’m level 50 and have over 40,000 energy saved up. But I reached the goal “Academy Lessons: Honorable Heroism” where we have to clear 5 trees to get infinite energy. The problem is that I am unsure to finish the academy goals because I fear to lose all of that stored energy. Do any of you know that if I win infinite energy if my original energy amount will still be there once it’s done. I’m really scared to do anything because it’s a lot of energy to lose but then can’t really do anything in the game (current event requires chopped trees). Any advice is welcome and thanks in advance.
    First off, congrats on the energy cache! : ) There should be no issue regarding preserving it with this quest. As w allaying similar concerns with Weekday Warrior and the two lots of ten minutes of unlimited energy, take a screen shot before for evidence on the teeny weeny chance anything would ever happen, you have evidence for a support ticket. Very very very unlikely anything would go awry.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    does anyone know what potion i am supposed to brew for jareths quest line? ive done a few and none have checked off the goal

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    does anyone know what potion i am supposed to brew for jareths quest line? ive done a few and none have checked off the goal
    When I hit the "Go" button, it took me to the Enchanter's Essence which I'm maxed on at the moment. I'll have to use some up so I can craft a new one before I know for certain.