Page 40 of 113 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Do the new walker students immediately appear on the board as a walker? Or do they just appear in town square so we have to select them?

(I currently have 36 walkers out, so I hope they will appear on the board immediately or they will be forever in my town square. Or at least, until the walker limit is raised...)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    Do the new walker students immediately appear on the board as a walker? Or do they just appear in town square so we have to select them?

(I currently have 36 walkers out, so I hope they will appear on the board immediately or they will be forever in my town square. Or at least, until the walker limit is raised...)
    Petrichor immediately appeared on the board as a walker. I now have 26 walkers on my board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    What exactly did it cost for the expansion? Were there requirements for royal points, expansion permits, wisp lanterns, and coins? Or was it just what you implied from Goal 4?
    I thought I was clear. The items to open the expansion are the items collected in the previous step.

I think I did forget to mention I had to exit out to be able to expand to the new area.

Anyone else finding mermaid scales more elusive than usual? I'm still working on hidden forest and getting my tidegate to level 10 and now with these brews I am struggling to find mermaid scales - even with 2 mermaid ponds!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I tried to visit you to see the Duke?s Lair but it took me to your old kingdom.
    Could you please visit me so I can come see?
    Thanks

Mainly I am wondering it is 2x2 or 3x3?
    Animated? (...those torches... )
    Sorry yes it?s been so long I forgot LOL my Queendom Storm8 ID is WiseWiccan I couldn?t figure out how to find you so I did an invite using hagypagy and wrote on your wall

The size is a nice 2x2 size

Executive Chef
    I spent the week working exclusively on part 1 and completed today, got my dragon. I will be going very slowly on step 4 of part 2. I'm not planting anymore aspen trees (I used my earned and crafted gems to buy 1 circle).

Since the scissors still drop I will also continue to collect from the sawmills.

Time to concentrate on wisp lanterns! I got down to 2 with the materials to craft pretty low too! It was hard because I used all my energy on finding fangbeasts and growing, chopping aspen trees so I wasn't accumulating wisp lanterns.

The worse part of step 4 is deciding when to chase fangbeasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Anyone else finding mermaid scales more elusive than usual? I'm still working on hidden forest and getting my tidegate to level 10 and now with these brews I am struggling to find mermaid scales - even with 2 mermaid ponds!
    Are you maxed on water? I never get drops when I'm maxed on water. Once I use the water my scales return.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Yes I noticed that as well. I usually have too many and now I have about run out

Executive Chef
    I'm on Part 2, Goal 4, and need 25 dark compasses from sparkling mines. After 3 collections from both mines I haven't had a single one. Can someone else confirm whether there's something I need to do to start these drops (like maybe stand on my head as I collect? Or send my first born by courier to S8?). Or are these just an annoyingly rare drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm on Part 2, Goal 4, and need 25 dark compasses from sparkling mines. After 3 collections from both mines I haven't had a single one. Can someone else confirm whether there's something I need to do to start these drops (like maybe stand on my head as I collect? Or send my first born by courier to S8?). Or are these just an annoyingly rare drop?
    You just need lots and lots of patience. I have 3 now from 2 days of collecting.