Page 35 of 113 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I don't have a map either, according to text, the map was from the old yearbook.
    Are you stuck as weii or did you find a way to move forward? I am trying madly to make permits to open the land.

Executive Chef
    Second collection from the Flight Lesson Dragon was 1 Enchanted Scissors, 10 Life Flowers, and 1228 coins. Unfortunately, no Troll Spellbooks nor Dark Compasses. Just the things I didn't need.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Are you stuck as weii or did you find a way to move forward? I am trying madly to make permits to open the land.
    Since I had just used permits , I am stuck waiting to make more so I can open up the one needed to move forward. I need one more, so no dragon for me in my second kingdom.

Hello! Is there anyway the first page can be updated to add in the part 2 goals? Some of you are so nicely far ahead and it would be helpful for us further behind to know what we should be stockpiling/working on. I know there have been some posts in the thread but would helpful if it were laid out on the first page like part 1 is. TIA!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Hello! Is there anyway the first page can be updated to add in the part 2 goals? Some of you are so nicely far ahead and it would be helpful for us further behind to know what we should be stockpiling/working on. I know there have been some posts in the thread but would helpful if it were laid out on the first page like part 1 is. TIA!
    In a nutshell, you need 5 Hearty Feasts, need to visit 1 Cottage, and need to visit Old Thomas's House. Then you need to collect 50 Troll Spellbooks, 25 Dark Compasses, 25 Bottled Shadows, and 80 Life Flowers. That is all we know so far.

Executive Chef
    Finally finished Part I!

The male student in the red from the event splashscreen is the prize for Part II.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3700D5FF-0F07-40A8-A59A-A1B41A3BFFDE.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	393.5 KB 
ID:	53233

Also there is even more new walkers available in The Academy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F9CFFFC-D642-4532-8244-9C620475DE16.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	53234
    Rhea, Jareth and Honora.
    They each require 100 Academy Scrolls.
    Academy Scrolls apparently come from events - so must be like Crowns.

I love the design of all the new walkers!
    Perfect ‘castle style’ characters.
    And so many of them!!
    Great work Storm8!

Now just to raise/remove the walker cap.
    It needs to be at least 40.
    50 would be ideal. But no cap is best.
    Please, please, please, please Storm8 fix this.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-30-19 at 09:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone finished part 2?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Seriously? Walkers? I'm glad for those who like them, but that's a big let down for me.
    Maybe something better (for me) will come along.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Seriously? Walkers? I'm glad for those who like them, but that's a big let down for me.
    Maybe something better (for me) will come along.
    I'd be more excited about walkers if they offered benefits. Like if the walkers you select to have in your kingdom activate boosts or something - for example, if having Ivy walking around boosted crop turnouts and having Thurston boosted silver and gold drops or something. Or, even certain walkers that they have open up trades - if there was some benefit to them other than them just waddling around it would be more exciting. To work hard to save up for crowns to just have the option to have someone waddle around isn't that exciting lol. Sometimes the creatures for events are a big letdown too - like all that work I did to get the teeth to make that shark and he is just a pond! I'm hoping this dragon becomes an energy dropper after the event but it's not looking that way. I just think that since some of these events and goals are impossible to defeat without spending money and thus we spend money - the rewards really could be better. The graphics are adorable and the events are super creative, just wish they gave us more energy droppers because I can't keep up with just basic stuff, let alone event tasks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamom72 View Post
    I?ve gotten only 1 Spellbook from each collection. 😒

I've only got 1 each time too.