Page 75 of 113 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    I'm a little confused and may be missing something. My understanding of this goal line so far is that we earn one Griffin Egg through the Errol goals so we can hatch 1 of the new griffins for free. But what then?

Are we going to be able to earn these Griffin Eggs through future events like we're able to earn Academy Scrolls or Crowns or will they be random drops from Griffins? I'm not seeing how this is going to play out long term so I'm going to hold off until we have some concrete answers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Omg so rad!
    That’s gonna be a hard decision.
    Which griffen did you choose??
    Well...I'm there now. Was hoping someone else had chosen so I could then decide which one to get!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E5C8F20-0F8A-454C-97C4-22E418AB48A6.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	54313Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B4E12A0A-7FDE-4DBD-ACD7-E0183146506F.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	54314

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm a little confused and may be missing something. My understanding of this goal line so far is that we earn one Griffin Egg through the Errol goals so we can hatch 1 of the new griffins for free. But what then?

Are we going to be able to earn these Griffin Eggs through future events like we're able to earn Academy Scrolls or Crowns or will they be random drops from Griffins? I'm not seeing how this is going to play out long term so I'm going to hold off until we have some concrete answers.
    So far it looks like you get to choose 1 griffin. Looks like the one griffin is the prize. Then...I don't know. I haven't chosen yet since I'm at work today. Gosh...decisions decisions. Lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    oh that looks amazing! I'll create another post on page 1 for Errol and his griffins.

I have just make the final benediction brew for the final adventure. I haven't put in on in the castle yet as I am doing other adventures, but words cannot express how I'm feeling about no longer having to make anymore brews - relief, sadness all mixed together! I did one more brew as I guess the crafts will disappear once the last goal is complete. I still need to finish writing the last bit of the dialogue, so if you want spoilers, check it out in another day or 2!
    I'm half way through making brews to awaken Maurice! I celebrated when I got there
    I cannot even imagine completing this goal in any near future. Sigh...
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 12-22-19 at 12:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So far it looks like you get to choose 1 griffin. Looks like the one griffin is the prize. Then...I don't know. I haven't chosen yet since I'm at work today. Gosh...decisions decisions. Lol.
    So I didn't misunderstand anything, that's good to know. Though, it only reinforces my decision to hold off on starting this storyline until I see how it will work long term. I don't feel the need to start the quest if the only way to get 4 of each is through gems only. In fact, it sounds like a great way for me to fall into a very expensive gem trap, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So I didn't misunderstand anything, that's good to know. Though, it only reinforces my decision to hold off on starting this storyline until I see how it will work long term. I don't feel the need to start the quest if the only way to get 4 of each is through gems only. In fact, it sounds like a great way for me to fall into a very expensive gem trap, lol.
    It isn't as easy to fall into a gem trap unless you go into the griffin's nest very regularly I would imagine. Right now it seems we only have to go in once to choose which one we want to hatch. But that would be a very expensive trap indeed!
    I wish we had more information on the griffins. Besides energy what do they drop? That would be very useful information to have before we make a decision on which to choose. Right now we can only go on looks.

Hopefully we get to hatch the others (without having to spend gems!) since we can hatch a max of 4 of each.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 12-22-19 at 02:25 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I chose the Peacock Griffin

Name:	769B53B1-F146-4D0D-BE7E-59604B6D95F9.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	54315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24D92224-A0DF-4867-BF96-6DB8730ABDC1.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	54316

They all seem to have a 22 hour timer.

Fashion Designer
    Phoenix griffin

1st collection - 2 energy and 1 blue star
    2nd. - 4 energy and 1 blue star

Certainly not worth the 500 gems to buy additional eggs.

The griffin cannot be rotated, only faces one way (same direction as depicted on the info card).
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 12-22-19 at 08:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I chose the Peacock Griffin

Name:	769B53B1-F146-4D0D-BE7E-59604B6D95F9.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	54315Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24D92224-A0DF-4867-BF96-6DB8730ABDC1.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	54316

They all seem to have a 22 hour timer.
    It is beautiful!
    Hopefully over time there will be ways to get more eggs.

On other Academy news I just broke the curse on the fountain.
    Now another 45 Benediction Brews to make.
    Can’t wait to stop chopping Aspens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    oh that looks amazing! I'll create another post on page 1 for Errol and his griffins.

I have just make the final benediction brew for the final adventure. I haven't put in on in the castle yet as I am doing other adventures, but words cannot express how I'm feeling about no longer having to make anymore brews - relief, sadness all mixed together! I did one more brew as I guess the crafts will disappear once the last goal is complete. I still need to finish writing the last bit of the dialogue, so if you want spoilers, check it out in another day or 2!
    Congrats! : D
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-23-19 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Thanks! SW :)
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.