Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I’m not sure if this has been asked yet, so please forgive me if it has. When unlocking Honora, you’re able to give the required sap and living wood 1st and then go back and collect more. Does anyone know if you’re able to do this with the gold as well? TIA

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixiesnana View Post
    I’m not sure if this has been asked yet, so please forgive me if it has. When unlocking Honora, you’re able to give the required sap and living wood 1st and then go back and collect more. Does anyone know if you’re able to do this with the gold as well? TIA
    Yes you sure can (for all 3)

Executive Chef
    Well, I am up to part 3 goal 9, awaken Orchidelia. Having just finished 50 brews, facing 45 more for this goal, and seeing 50 more down the road...do I really want to finish this goal? I don?t need more tree chopping or fang beast fighting for the current quest; just Ivy for a few days.

What are the end prizes again? If it?s more wanderers, don?t need them. If it?s limited energy opportunities, don?t need them. Do I get something pretty or useful? I understand I will still be short scrolls to release the last student no matter what I do. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I recently finished the academy line and Brandon the walker is no beauty that's for sure :-)

For me the useful items from this storyline are the dukes lair (good coin dropper at around 2400), the unlocked fountain (guaranteed multiple mermaid scales) and the peacock (from unlocking Errol with scrolls).

I decided to not go crazy over the tree chopping, so the last 6 months I only hit the aspens for events that required tree chopping and during WW (you can make 10 "free" brews if you plan it well starting with no aspen flowers and growing the trees beforehand so they only need 1-2 more waterings, sending two brews to cook during ww and then maxing out on flowers. Making sure you have at least 4+ hours in between your two WW's, so you can make 3 more brews and then repeat)

I?m feeling unsure about purchasing the study circle; I am not yet through part 1 and I am also playing catch-up on 4 other storylines; the forest wisp in the hidden forest line made sense to me because it?s collections are useful after the storyline is through, but does the study circle drops have a use/continue once the storyline is completed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    I?m feeling unsure about purchasing the study circle; I am not yet through part 1 and I am also playing catch-up on 4 other storylines; the forest wisp in the hidden forest line made sense to me because it?s collections are useful after the storyline is through, but does the study circle drops have a use/continue once the storyline is completed?
    I purchased it, and I didn't regret it, but now that I have finished that story line I have put it in storage. There is really no hurry with this story line, no need to do it fast, but I think the study circle saved me from fighting a large number of fang beasts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    I still am using me for the storyline. NO regrets. : D Saves time and energy. Some people have a few. Slow going and one is great for me. Might leave it out as deco when done.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Can?t believe I made it to the final goal of this quest, and it hasn?t even been a year . Now all I have to do is fight 150 fangbeasts and chop down about a million aspen trees, and I can clear this quest from my book. Maybe by 2021? Whew .

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Can?t believe I made it to the final goal of this quest, and it hasn?t even been a year . Now all I have to do is fight 150 fangbeasts and chop down about a million aspen trees, and I can clear this quest from my book. Maybe by 2021? Whew .
    You've so got this!!! Home stretch here we come Finishing this goal line is a woohoo moment - definitely worth celebrating. Especially if you didn't buy a Study Circle.

Rhea or Jared?

SpiritWind00, thank you for all you contribute, I know I wouldn't make it through 1/2 the stuff in CS without you & this awesome forum
    I just finished the goal to awaken Brandon, but I'm so weary from fighting glimmer golems and it happened so quickly that I missed whether I got the 30 scrolls for it now I have Jared & Rhea left in the Academy to create, each costing 100 scrolls. I have 140 scrolls left after Brandon released (and I believe I have the rest of the characters in the Town Square).
    My questions are: Does the amount of scrolls I have left sound correct? Also, does it matter who i create first, Rhea or Jared? I will be short 60 scrolls for whichever one is left & no clue when we'll get more scrolls.
    Thank you!!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom