Page 20 of 113 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I just had two Troll Spell Books drop from my Troll Camp!
    AWESOME that?s fantastic luck congratulations

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Just so everyone is aware, the spawn rates have not been adjusted now or during any event. It is our intention to make events fun but also balanced. We are taking all of the feedback into consideration.

Thanks!
    Oh please! Who are you trying to convince?

Fashion Designer
    People are not imagining things. I constantly check if a monster is hiding somewhere. I have spent 100’s of energy on pigs and farmhouses but mostly chickens and cows. It’s only when I spend 5 gems on the trap that I get a fangbeast. I don’t have any problem getting dire boars so whether you admit it or not we all know what we are experiencing.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Where are you trying to spawn them??
    If you are chopping Aspens you will only find Skunkupines.

I found Cows to be the best bet ...
    I have 20 out ... usually one Fangbeast spawns from quick-collecting them.

This is going to be a tedious event with such a difficult spawn.
    Luckily there is a rare drop of multiple (2/3) Bottled Shadows.
    I've been hitting literally every cow/pig/chicken/swan,.etc that I have..plus all my farmhouses/stables etc... it's not that bad EVERY time..but pretty close. & I did figure out pretty early that Aspens weren't gonna b a source, lol, but thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    People are not imagining things. I constantly check if a monster is hiding somewhere. I have spent 100’s of energy on pigs and farmhouses but mostly chickens and cows. It’s only when I spend 5 gems on the trap that I get a fangbeast. I don’t have any problem getting dire boars so whether you admit it or not we all know what we are experiencing.
    Exactly - I have used all my energy for the day on farmhouses, cows, chickens, pigs, and swans and spawned 1 fangbeast! I keep checking everywhere to see if a beast is spawned somewhere because there is no way we go through over 100 energies and get no fangbeast. Yet, miraculously, when it is not an event where we need them, I can't tap 4 cows without getting one.

Executive Chef
    I?ve collected 45 times from farmhouses and not one fangbeast! Please don?t insult my intelligence by saying spawn rates haven?t been adjusted. Of course they have.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed the study circle has a 6 day timer on it. Can we get clarification if it's not going to be available in the market after that time?

Thanks,
    trudyscandles

Farm Supplier
    Oh, please! Nobody believes this is not a deliberate tactic by S8! It has happened too many times when fangbeasts are needed but completely absent. As my daughter says, "I smell shenanigans!"

Fashion Designer
    Urgh.

Didn't get a troll spellbook from the Study Circle.
    Thought it was a guaranteed drop?
    Got scissors and 15 Life Flowers only.

Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Oh, please! Nobody believes this is not a deliberate tactic by S8! It has happened too many times when fangbeasts are needed but completely absent. As my daughter says, "I smell shenanigans!"
    Lol yes people aren't stupid. I didn't have to read anything on forums to notice the lack of fangbeasts
    What exactly is the reward of doing this task in the timeframe?
    Looked on page one didn't see it.