Page 36 of 113 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    And while I'm hot and bothered(just kidding) why do we need a copycat building of the Town Hall. That should be a good enough source for walkers.
    Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    So strange, now that we need fangbeats, It so hard to see them on my board...
    Normaly I get a lot of fangbeats..

Executive Chef
    Are the scissors needed for Part 2?

In other words, should I keep collecting from my sawmills?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Are the scissors needed for Part 2?

In other words, should I keep collecting from my sawmills?
    I would keep going. It is sure you won't need them even in goal 4 yet, but since part 1 gifted dragon which DROPS them - it would have been pointless if we wouldn't need scissors in the future. So I would keep collecting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I'd be more excited about walkers if they ...activate boosts ...
    Yes!
    I love this and have been thinking the same for a while now!

Walkers that activate boosts are the only reason to have a walker cap.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    ... Why do we need a copycat building of the Town Hall? ...
    The Acadamy is just a new way to unlock walkers throughout the storyline because this story requires us to save so many students that were petrified by the Duke all those years ago.
    It seems we will have a refugee crisis with all of his victims needing somewhere to live.
    It does mimic the Town Hall shop with the extra students we can unlock with Acadamy Scrolls but I don’t mind because it is a beautiful building.
    I’m sure the storyline will include other new deco and buildings as we progress.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Second collection from the Flight Lesson Dragon was 1 Enchanted Scissors, 10 Life Flowers, and 1228 coins. Unfortunately, no Troll Spellbooks nor Dark Compasses. Just the things I didn't need.
    I was luckier in my first collection from the flight lesson dragon. 1 troll spellbook, 1 dark compass and 10 life flowers.

I?ve maxed out on life flowers, still half heartedly collecting enchanted scissors and bottled shadows from fangbeasts but not crafted any benediction brews, what are the rest of you in part 2 doing? Should I be crafting brews?

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I was luckier in my first collection from the flight lesson dragon. 1 troll spellbook, 1 dark compass and 10 life flowers.

I?ve maxed out on life flowers, still half heartedly collecting enchanted scissors and bottled shadows from fangbeasts but not crafted any benediction brews, what are the rest of you in part 2 doing? Should I be crafting brews?
    I would hold off on the brews for now since we need the bottles (not the brews) for step 4. It really stinks that can't hold more than 100 flowers at once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I would hold off on the brews for now since we need the bottles (not the brews) for step 4. It really stinks that can't hold more than 100 flowers at once.
    The life flowers max limit has now changed to 200.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post

I craft a brew when I get up to 200 life flowers. I am still collecting enchanted scissors from sawmills while I am waiting to finish with the spell books and compasses. Who knows what we will need next!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Break the Spell on Petrichor (Academy)
    Old Scrolls 0/1 (the Epic Scroll is the Old Scroll)
    Bottled Shadow 0/3
    Life Flowers 0/20
    Craft time: 1 hour
    4 Gems to speed up
    If I am going to get the dragon, it's going to be down to the wire for me so I am planning ahead the time needed for part 1, goal 12. Can anyone help me with the following re: Goal 12?:

It looks like I will just need an hour for goal 12 in order to craft something, which I can speed for 4 gems if needed. Does that sound right?
    Just checked page 1 to see how to get the epic scroll (which is also the old scroll???) and it's not noted there yet. Several have noted it autocompletes-- is that right? Is it just the completion of goal 11 that is the epic scroll for goal 12?

Thank you!