Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Other than making wisp lantern and flyger is there anything else that you can collect and get them?? I expended the wrong section and now need to get 50 lantern quickly. So annoying that i expended a section because i though it had to make a path all the way to the area.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Correct, I had it right but when I build the map I have shifted all my screenshot by 1 plot
    Does this mean the interactive map isn't correct?
    I don't understand the other maps (nugget #2 expanding... I cant make sense of it), so I used the interactive one to look up info for my ticket. (regarding the statue tile and the 2 in front)
    Did I sent the wrong information now? :-(
    Also, I wish that the tiles in game had a number/ way of recognizing them. It would all be so much clearer what you are talking about.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Other than making wisp lantern and flyger is there anything else that you can collect and get them?? I expended the wrong section and now need to get 50 lantern quickly. So annoying that i expended a section because i though it had to make a path all the way to the area.
    Me too and I deeply regret that move! Not sure I will get all of the trade tickets needed to get 5 more expansion permits.

Fashion Designer
    Can we start a list on page 1 for the animals and other things that drop trade tickets or sometimes expansion permits? Flyger, armored flyger, meadow wolf, armored lion, dire wolf, pilot fairie, and mantistorm are the ones I know of, but I need more as I will need 5 more permits this week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Can we start a list on page 1 for the animals and other things that drop trade tickets or sometimes expansion permits? Flyger, armored flyger, meadow wolf, armored lion, dire wolf, pilot fairie, and mantistorm are the ones I know of, but I need more as I will need 5 more permits this week.
    from the hub:
    adventures,
    Armored Lion (3),
    Royal Lion,
    L7 Fire Fly Cove,
    Dark Unicorn (guaranteed 1-3),
    Birthday Goat,
    Vampire bat,
    Kitsunecorn Pond,
    Gingerman,
    Gingerman Stack,
    Armored Shadow Wolf,
    Black bear (guaranteed 1-3),
    L10 Genevieve's Chaise,
    Salvatore,
    Hortensia (guaranteed 1),
    Siren,
    Mantistorm,
    L10 Rafflesia Garden (guaranteed 1),
    Pilot Faerie (guaranteed 1-3),
    L6 Puppet Theatre,
    Forest Maxotaur (guaranteed 1-3),
    Dahlia (guaranteed 1-3),
    News Stand (guaranteed 1-3),
    L10 Trade Post
    Baron Puppet,
    Ornery Goat
    Post Office

possible armoured black bear
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 09-28-19 at 03:34 AM. Reason: updated list
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone started working out how this 'tap cap' for fangbeasts works.

If it's, say, 30 (it's at least 22) is that at least every 30 of the same type of thing - every 30 chickens, every 30 farmhouses etc or is it every 30 'taps that might spawn a beast'? I suspect the former so one might do better sticking to one thing - say farmhouses - rather than mixing it up.

And is the limit the same on all the things that might spawn? Or is it 40 for farmhouses but 30 for peppers, since they take so long to grow?

And is it 'fangbeast specific' or does the counter reset if I spawn a skunk or a boar?

Strategists need these details!
    Last edited by RevdKathy; 09-28-19 at 01:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Also Baron Puppet, Ornery Goat, and Post Office
    I think the Armored Black Bear also
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-28-19 at 02:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Over Labor Day the put the Royal Lions on sale for 125 gems-I bought two and I have never regretted it-they EACH give me two wisp lanterns, 4 wisp, and two (I think 2) trade tickets a day! HIGHLY recommend buying one if they ever go on sale again.

Executive Chef
    At least the fangbeasts have started to drop more than 1 bottle as rare drops. I’ve had a 2 and 3 drop today.

Executive Chef
    Goal 12
    Obtain an Epic Scroll (this was checked off)
    Gather Bottled Shadow ( this was checked off)
    Gather Life Flowers (this was checked off)
    Awaken Petrichor 0/1 (Break the Spell in the Academy)