Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 975

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story)

  1. #951
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    399
    im still 10 scrolls off of getting the new character lol i was forever stuck at 40 scrolls and couldnt get my final one now i noticed their are some new ones and i still dont have all the scrolls! dang! idk if i missed any way to get them but finished this current event and got up to 140 scrolls altogether now

  2. #952
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    im still 10 scrolls off of getting the new character lol i was forever stuck at 40 scrolls and couldnt get my final one now i noticed their are some new ones and i still dont have all the scrolls! dang! idk if i missed any way to get them but finished this current event and got up to 140 scrolls altogether now
    I’ve completed every event since the introduction of the Academy main story line but am still 35 scrolls short to “craft” Chase. I am however, now able to release Jareth. I think the shortage may be because I released Branden ahead of Jareth.


  3. #953
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?ve completed every event since the introduction of the Academy main story line but am still 35 scrolls short to ?craft? Chase. I am however, now able to release Jareth. I think the shortage may be because I released Branden ahead of Jareth.

    weird.. heres a pic of iwhat mine looks like so idk haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3DAEBF8D-FD27-400C-989D-AFCA4B87FC95.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	851.5 KB 
ID:	57439  

  4. #954
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,646
    And here's mine. 2 old students still need 175. Kelsie takes 150 so I need 325 for all 3. Crazy

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70366606-19F3-4552-8B03-77742FC1F582.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	57442

    I've also done all events. How there can be such a discrepancy I don't know.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  5. #955
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    811
    This is what I have available, with 330 scrolls. I'm not too interested in getting Errol (should I be? I don't like walkers at all), so I'm tossing up between Chase or Jareth. Am I right that the difference is that Chase gives me an extra walker, but Jareth gives me 5 mins unlimited energy. Is that right? Should that be my biggest consideration, or am I missing something?
    Chase or Jareth....which do you suggest?

  6. #956
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    964
    You should get Errol!
    He comes with a daily energy griffin!

    Both Jareth and Chase come with 5mins energy.

    Chase is a better choice as he unlocks Kelsie...
    and Kelsie unlocks Idris - a daily energy Alicorn.

    Hope this helps.

  7. #957
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    811
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You should get Errol!
    He comes with a daily energy griffin!

    Both Jareth and Chase come with 5mins energy.

    Chase is a better choice as he unlocks Kelsie...
    and Kelsie unlocks Idris - a daily energy Alicorn.

    Hope this helps.
    It does....thank you! I will start with Errol and move on to Chase. Thanks so much, HP.

  8. #958
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    811
    HELP!
    OK, so I've gone for Errol, but now have a new issue. One step asks me to "Find 3 gold eggs" (and nuggets, and apples), and to "Give 3 gold eggs". As they were full, I couldn't "find" any more, so I "gave" the three of each. But that doesn't tick off the "find.." steps. Do I now have to wait the 674 years it's going to take to find these gold items, even though I've "given" them?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	982BE7CC-D56F-4F26-8D52-F6AED55ED5F4.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	57464

  9. #959
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    1,155
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    HELP!
    OK, so I've gone for Errol, but now have a new issue. One step asks me to "Find 3 gold eggs" (and nuggets, and apples), and to "Give 3 gold eggs". As they were full, I couldn't "find" any more, so I "gave" the three of each. But that doesn't tick off the "find.." steps. Do I now have to wait the 674 years it's going to take to find these gold items, even though I've "given" them?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	982BE7CC-D56F-4F26-8D52-F6AED55ED5F4.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	137.1 KB 
ID:	57464
    I hope it won't take years.....but I believe you will need to collect 3 more gold eggs.
    TAKING A BREAK FROM EVENTS STARTING JAN 2021. Will be playing main storyline, but not checking in multiple times a day.

    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  10. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I don't think it really makes much difference who you awaken first. Errol is not part of the original storyline; he's an addition like Chase and Kelcie. Looks like both the griffin and Idris have the same energy drops. I'll keep tracking drops and post as I'm sure others will too.
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •