Page 76 of 113 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Phoenix griffin

1st collection - 2 energy and 1 blue star
    2nd. - 4 energy and 1 blue star

Certainly not worth the 500 gems to buy additional eggs.

The griffin cannot be rotated, only faces one way (same direction as depicted on the info card).
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I chose the Peacock Griffin
    Attachment 54315Attachment 54316

They all seem to have a 22 hour timer.
    Peacock Griffin
    1st Collection : 2 energy, blue star, 50 coin

I agree FedererGoat. So far not worth those gems at all.

I have been working on this off and on between and during other goals. I see all I can awaken. How do I know if I have done any of them? Do we do them in order

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have been working on this off and on between and during other goals. I see all I can awaken. How do I know if I have done any of them? Do we do them in order
    Once you awaken a student, it disappears from the Academy. You can unlock them in any order you want. I've been slowly tracking each student, so you can have a look at what the requirements are on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Once you awaken a student, it disappears from the Academy. You can unlock them in any order you want. I've been slowly tracking each student, so you can have a look at what the requirements are on page 1.
    Thank you! I did look at page 1 last night and again tonight. Still couldn't figure it out. Then I realized that I had the first student wandering around on my game already. Crazy busy year and I can't keep the game straight.
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 01-10-20 at 03:49 PM.

After collecting the fountain, the Golem Guard appeared.
    But the swords don't appear, so I cannot defeat it. I tried force quit, but it didn't work. Does anybody know how to handle it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by la_cross View Post
    After collecting the fountain, the Golem Guard appeared.
    But the swords don't appear, so I cannot defeat it. I tried force quit, but it didn't work. Does anybody know how to handle it?
    Zoom in as much as you can and tap at/near the monster until the sword appears.
    This often happens when monsters are spawned at the edges of the kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Zoom in as much as you can and tap at/near the monster until the sword appears.
    This often happens when monsters are spawned at the edges of the kingdom.
    omg solved!
    Thank you sooooo much!😆😍🤗💗💗

Fashion Designer
    Finally completed the Find the abandoned Fountain part of The Academy: The Triumph of the Students (Part 3) and chose to awakened Honora first.
    Glad s8 added these extra goals so we have something else fun to work on
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for posting all the info on Errol. I've created a post for him which is on page 1. I'm wondering if I should consider actually creating a dedicated new HUB thread as it seems like it's going to gather a life of its own.... It might make it easier moving forward. I'll wait and see if more students are added then I'll make a decision.

I've revamped page 1 with more info given I've completed Part 3. The inventory component (which I'll move over to the Guides soon) is now on page 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks for posting all the info on Errol. I've created a post for him which is on page 1. I'm wondering if I should consider actually creating a dedicated new HUB thread as it seems like it's going to gather a life of its own.... It might make it easier moving forward. I'll wait and see if more students are added then I'll make a decision.

I've revamped page 1 with more info given I've completed Part 3. The inventory component (which I'll move over to the Guides soon) is now on page 2.
    Thanks, SW. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.