Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Falling Pineapples - 2019 Sep 24 (15 Days)

This game is called Restaurant Story. I don't find any of the recent goal themes/decos to have anything to do with a restaurant!
    Space ships? Pigs in leaves?

Rhino Keeper
    This is a Fun Looking Goal!

Thank you! AnnirasSweets for posting all the recipes so quickly! You’re terrific!

::::::::::

Yes! I am accepting new neighbors! I do not tip daily, but I do send gifts and respond to requests daily!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That type of pig in the leaves is a deco I'd love to have. I think pigs are adorable and it'd go great with the other decos that have animals in leaves. However, a pig waiting to be cooked - complete with an apple in its mouth - is not the sort of thing I want on display in my restaurant. Sends the wrong sort of message, LOL.
    You know, I actually not really think much of it, it does really send wrong message.

I think at 1st that it was in fact apple, but I was like "'no, why would S8 do that?" so I do think again and I think it was tongue" but it definitely not that you mention it. I take better look now, and definitely see apple.

Rhino Keeper
    In our country Philippines roasted pigs are served in the table with an apple on the mouth as a decoration

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I love this goal! I have a pineapple tattoo so I really love the wallpaper 🙂 I don't eat meat so I don't think I want the poor wee piggy lol We are going into Spring so for me this goal is better than the Bakery Story one. Who ever is creating the wallpapers is doing an amazing job! Thank you!

Pineapples and luau in september...
    🍝 AKA Spaghetti (^_^) 🍝

Fashion Designer
    I wish the pig weren't sitting in a bunch of autumn leaves. He doesn't fit the autumnal stuff and the leaves won't work wherever he might fit. Still, at least there are leaves. This is still better than the autumn goal in BS that gave us a seal on sand balancing beach balls on his nose.

I like the luau stuff. It's poorly timed, for sure, but the prizes look great.

Am I misreading something? When I try to find out how many parts I have, in the "My Gifts"
    it shows 14 Hawaiian Switches & 26 Luau Checklist but when I try to build the Luau Oven, it shows I still need 3 Luau Checklist.
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Am I misreading something? When I try to find out how many parts I have, in the "My Gifts"
    it shows 14 Hawaiian Switches & 26 Luau Checklist but when I try to build the Luau Oven, it shows I still need 3 Luau Checklist.
    Lau Oven requires 28 Lau Checklist not 26 & 12 Hawaiian Switch.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Well, failed again! It would take me 24 gems to get the final prize, and I'd rather save them. It's my second step on the path to not caring about this game at all!

For some reason, those 3 hour shrimp things on the 2nd appliance took forever. I kept not serving them in time, even though 3 hours isn't usually that hard to deal with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast