Page 98 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Attachment 61617

At first I thought Monster Hunt because the three characters are similar, but now I think something else. Maybe a family group? Pan the Greek god? Likely not a satyr because this is a family game!
    Thanks for posting, Giselle! This is an interesting trio. I'm not sure what to make of it. And this popup seems really early seeing as this doesn't start for over a week. Maybe Christmas Krampus? Lol!

Upon further research, I am thinking you are onto something with Pan the Greek God.

I agree, SylvanSanctuary - a monster hunt would be welcome for me.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 61617

At first I thought Monster Hunt because the three characters are similar, but now I think something else. Maybe a family group? Pan the Greek god? Likely not a satyr because this is a family game!
    Love the look of these characters!!

Definitely getting MH vibes.
    … which is sad, cause all three look so awesome …

The first little one is a satyr!
    He is a similar design to Aanpa the Satyr that we already have…
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D7F0A0C4-37C1-4C38-8443-912124ED2451.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	787.8 KB 
ID:	61622
    Last edited by hagypagy; 12-16-21 at 07:28 PM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm wondering if this is like the skyhawk bird and the two brides where you choose one of them.

Attachment 61617

It has all the characteristics of a monster hunt similar to the last. There was a little (baby) character for hitting the milestone goals, a “normal” character for coming in 1st or 2nd, and an armored one for crafting at the Mythic Research Center (MRC).

Just in case, I’m making sure I pull out all my horses from the stables

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It has all the characteristics of a monster hunt similar to the last. There was a little (baby) character for hitting the milestone goals, a ?normal? character for coming in 1st or 2nd, and an armored one for crafting at the Mythic Research Center (MRC).

Just in case, I?m making sure I pull out all my horses from the stables
    Absolutely, always good to be prepared, pull them all out.

PS: I only pull out a 100 pieces. The rest stays warm in the barn.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

Thank you for posting this screenshot, it cracks me up every time I see it. I’ve been bedridden the last week because of a knee injury and need all the cheering up I can get

P.S. I too put out only a hundred because that’s how many I can handle in a single session before my fingers curl up in protest : tickled_pink:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8A7DC75-B303-4F63-A936-C66745B85DC3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	61644

I love the way these guys look!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

Tried to count- is it about 800? I am trying to imagine how many hours are needed to **** this amount glimmer golumns...
    I am bringing out about 40-50 horses, but after 1-2 hours of fighting/crafting in a row I usually give up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    Tried to count- is it about 800? I am trying to imagine how many hours are needed to **** this amount glimmer golumns...
    I am bringing out about 40-50 horses, but after 1-2 hours of fighting/crafting in a row I usually give up.
    Now a day I only have 85 regular horses out as well as a few others. But I don't reach 100. In the stable (storage) I still have an extra 944 regular horses in case. And yes, +85 horse spawning each a Golem is 2-3 hours play time and a lot of energy! Which however generate tons of Troll Token. In general I need ~2.3 Golems to craft 1 Token.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I kind of hope it's a monster hunt too...time will tell I guess! It's really good to get more variety in items and these ones add the unique factor again to the game.

Your horsey picture always cracks me up when I see it SC (and it's been in the Hub thread for a long time as it's one of my favourites)