Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Looking forward to this one. Different collection of colors and feel than the last couple events. All three items are very cool, but I really want the little foxy beast.

Attachment 60260
    This looks amazing; the faerie is especially adorable and I'm with you entirely on loving the color scheme - the darker shades are just so lovely! I'm a big fan of purple in general and this little lady might soon usurp Celestine as my favorite purple faerie.

Executive Chef
    Agreed. The graphics and colors are stunning. Can't wait for this Leaderboard thing to be over!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh looks like a beautiful one! Too bad I blew all my energy murdering all these gosh forsaken gollums for some ugly (albeit useful) wizard portals.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-03-21 at 10:38 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language

Fashion Designer
    Second star to the right and straight on ‘til morning.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A0BF7261-C17D-4D9B-908E-CC8FCC3DBC0D.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	60358

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post

Name:	A0BF7261-C17D-4D9B-908E-CC8FCC3DBC0D.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	60358
    Looks like Peter Pan and the Lost Boys?

Executive Chef
    I think it's really nice that we have a little break between events (Yes, I know that some people started late and are still finishing out their Faerie event). Now I have time to just do what I want around my kingdom and use energy on what I want to instead of having to collect from specific items, chop trees, etc. We've been asking for years in Dragon Story to get an occasional break, but it never happens.

Will we have a Weekend Warrior this Wednesday?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I do think it looks like Peter Pan and the lost boys. So cute. They resemble fangbeast and skunkupine costumes. I hope we don't have to choose one.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 08-17-21 at 04:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I think it's really nice that we have a little break between events (Yes, I know that some people started late and are still finishing out their Faerie event). Now I have time to just do what I want around my kingdom and use energy on what I want to instead of having to collect from specific items, chop trees, etc. We've been asking for years in Dragon Story to get an occasional break, but it never happens.

Will we have a Weekend Warrior this Wednesday?
    Breaks will come naturally eventually.
    In the beginning you can't complete events, and do what you can.
    Then there's a time when you can just barely complete events, but you feel like you can't really enjoy your prizes because you have to spent your energy on the next event.
    But the more prizes you accumulate (completing events, MRC, and such) the more prepared your are for coming events.
    There will be a time when you've completed all of your Main Story Line events and can complete normal events far before the time runs out, giving you a break after every event to work towards expansion (the only thing left to do).
    If you've reached that stage, you'll probably be happy about the event rate.

Rhino Keeper

Name:	2F27D2FC-19F4-4425-B1FF-6BF43E1D54F0.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	60475

What format of event will it be?

Fashion Designer
    I am wondering it this is one of the more unique events where we fight a villain 4 times and he gets bigger each time. Seeing everyone holding cards is very intriguing.