Page 83 of 122 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Why wouldn?t we get WW?
    Because the new event code is overlapping with the end of the timed Storyline code. WW, whether Weekday or the occasional Weekend, is usually on 2 days when no other code is running except WW. Since we have a new event/Timed Storyline overlap, I would be extremely surprised if a WW got thrown into the mix.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Because the new event code is overlapping with the end of the timed Storyline code. WW, whether Weekday or the occasional Weekend, is usually on 2 days when no other code is running except WW. Since we have a new event/Timed Storyline overlap, I would be extremely surprised if a WW got thrown into the mix.
    Oh, well, I knew that, but I'm not playing the new Storyline because I'm not eligible or haven't unlocked it yet or whatever, so I didn't know when it ended. My understanding, from what I have read, is that Weekday Warrior is always on a Wednesday evening, so if an event ends on a day other than Wednesday, I wouldn't expect a WW, anyway.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Oh, well, I knew that, but I'm not playing the new Storyline because I'm not eligible or haven't unlocked it yet or whatever, so I didn't know when it ended. My understanding, from what I have read, is that Weekday Warrior is always on a Wednesday evening, so if an event ends on a day other than Wednesday, I wouldn't expect a WW, anyway.
    If I am remembering correctly, in the past there was an occasional Weekend Warrior. And if I am even remembering That correctly, they were attached to Monster Hunts or things like this Timed Storyline that wasn't one of the standard events. But I play a number of games, so I could be misremembering.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If I am remembering correctly, in the past there was an occasional Weekend Warrior. And if I am even remembering That correctly, they were attached to Monster Hunts or things like this Timed Storyline that wasn't one of the standard events. But I play a number of games, so I could be misremembering.
    Yeah, I play several games, too. Sometimes it's hard to switch my thinking cap from one game to another. lol! Thanks for the info. I was hoping for a WW this week, but I guess there won't be one. Oh well.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I was thinking that there had been a WW before that had an overlap I just can't think what it was.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    It kind of looks like that event earlier this year with Thurstons cousin. That splash image was Favios steed, Fern, and Favio. No building. That awarded scrolls, so maybe we?ll get council scrolls from this one?

That Sea Horse looks suspiciously armored to me though as if it came from the Mythic Research Center. So if MH/LB, thinking Sea Horse from MRC, Lady from getting 2300 pts, and Armed Gentleman from placing 1 or 2. If MH, still have my fingers crossed for non leaderboard!!!
    Hope not a LB event. It would be a shame if everyone couldn't get both of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    It kind of looks like that event earlier this year with Thurstons cousin. That splash image was Favios steed, Fern, and Favio. No building. That awarded scrolls, so maybe we?ll get council scrolls from this one?

That Sea Horse looks suspiciously armored to me though as if it came from the Mythic Research Center. So if MH/LB, thinking Sea Horse from MRC, Lady from getting 2300 pts, and Armed Gentleman from placing 1 or 2. If MH, still have my fingers crossed for non leaderboard!!!
    That's possible.

Favio splash screen - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...content/page63

I'm scrolling back to find similar formats.
    Gargoyle LB - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...content/page70

Bo Peep LB - the sheep beast was the LB reward for this one https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...content/page65

Forgot what it's called but Jack Frost LB - Jack was LB reward - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...content/page63

I hope everyone can get all three rewards. I think the seahorse is particularly nice looking.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-14-21 at 11:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    Event has started; The Sunken Kingdom. Regular type of event with faerie chests. I have screen shots but am waiting for the event thread to post.

Get out your cows and rocket larkspurs.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 07-15-21 at 11:25 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Event has started; The Sunken Kingdom. Regular type of event with faerie chests. I have screen shots but am waiting for the event thread to post.

Get out your cows and rocket larkspurs.
    And don't collect from your troll camp yet!

Duplicate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78287816-37B5-4272-8B6C-669FD3F94402.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	60049   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C35A453E-3BB9-48B7-8951-BF97A8485F65.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	60050   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCAB20A6-23A4-49D6-80A9-614796F5C8FB.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	60052   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	82CB21CF-75D9-43B2-8A33-79D5EEAA263A.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	60051   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1B8ECEF-0FCD-43A8-9138-A3BF2AE12420.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	60053  

Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-15-21 at 02:26 PM.