Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    You were real smart buying up five of those packs!!
    It was the best deal I?ve ever seen.
    I could only afford two.
    If I was rich I would?ve bought until I opened everything up. hahaha
    Oh!! Oh wait!! Wisp Lanterns, not Expansion Permits! 😂
    I only bought 2 of the packs with the Expansion Permits. The $9.99 one that came after had 50 Wisp Lanterns.
    (... I am now realizing I could have gotten 2 more of the $4.99 packs for that... 😅 )

Saaame. 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-26-20 at 11:00 PM.

Host(ess)
    I just got a screen splash of some of the sale items. (Cannot figure out how to upload the picture) So excited! 💸💸 I have 11,000 gems saved up for this sale 🙌🏽

Fashion Designer
    Ooo that's a lot of gems! 😍❤️ Enjoy!

To upload from your device: From "Full Site" forum mode, click on the framed photo icon, then the "From Computer" tab (it works from phones too!), select your picture (you'll need to have cropped it a bit so it loads in correctly, Trimming it down to the size of the splash screen works fine) and then hit done (or equivalent for your device), then click the words "Upload File(s)" (it doesn't appear as a button to me, just words) beneath the miniature version of your picture that will appear. Everything will grey out a bit and then the attachment will appear in your post as [*ATTACH=CONFIG]numbers here[/ATTACH]
    *] without the *'s which will then display as your image in the forum.
    I'm not sure if you've already seen it but there's also a instructions on how to post an image in the Hub, I figured you were trying to do it directly instead of through an image hosting service though.
    Hope that helps!

WittyWitch shared the splash screen over in the Doorbuster Sales thread too! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-27-20 at 01:47 PM.

Host(ess)
    Thank you!!

Fashion Designer
    Here is the splash screen. It’s very beachy. Perfect for August!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1066BCA-D396-4229-AA73-036270261454.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	107.4 KB 
ID:	56411

Executive Chef
    Oooo the Baby Shark will be available!
    He tiny from memory.
    Anyone remember his drops?

The Kraken is great.
    I already have one.
    It drops 2energy mostly.
    Looks so cool and has a fun sound when you collect.

Excited for all the other mystery treats coming!

Also everyone remember to pull out your Baby Flygers!
    The most challenging part of the land releases is the Wisp Lanterns.

It?s really weird. I think I spawn a Naga today and get some naga tokens and sword and staff tokens. Pretty sure we?re not in MH. Is this a new storyline or just by mistake?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, one of the dragons does this. It's a legacy spawn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLoveGames View Post
    It?s really weird. I think I spawn a Naga today and get some naga tokens and sword and staff tokens. Pretty sure we?re not in MH. Is this a new storyline or just by mistake?
    I don't think we're getting a new storyline today since the Panda event lasts until next Wednesday (ish).

Are the tokens in your inventory?
    Any Naga-spawning questlines or chance of the non-Naga tokens appearing from a Beastbane Display or the like?

Might be worth reaching out to support if it is an issue, if we are getting something fun it's probably not meant to be live yet. 👀

Edit: SpiritWind was on it! Yay. 😂❤️

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I don't think we're getting a new storyline today since the Panda event lasts until next Wednesday (ish).

Are the tokens in your inventory?
    Any Naga-spawning questlines or chance of the non-Naga tokens appearing from a Beastbane Display or the like?

Might be worth reaching out to support if it is an issue, if we are getting something fun it's probably not meant to be live yet. ��

Edit: SpiritWind was on it! Yay. ��❤️
    Yes, SpiritWind is right. Try your Adult Flare Dragon or Armored Fire Dragon. Very Tiny change to spawn Naga. I owned them 4 or 5 years, this is the first time. What a surprise!

More details, Naga Token is the same picture style compared with panda coins or lizard coins or any coins showed up during the MH.

The back Info: A token that can be traded for a pet Naga. But still don’t know how to trade.