Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 82

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

  1. #31

  2. #32
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    928
    spiders?! i'm %1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000 OUT! lol. time to take a break from cS or at least drudgingly go through my massive inventory and try to redecorate my kingdom, a huge feat when you can only see THREE item at once on the screen

  3. #33
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    302
    I just saw that splas screen! Man, that's a wicked looking spider! Well, the little one is kinda cute lol lol

  4. #34
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    75
    Why does it have to be a spider!!! I hate spiders! I don’t even want to see a fake digitally created spider.

  5. #35
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    256
    I may take a break on this one! Creepy! Unless it's the enemy and their is a cute energy dropper or any energy dropper (lets be honest).
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-30-19 at 08:43 PM. Reason: removed stars

  6. #36
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,665
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    spiders?! i'm %1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000 OUT! lol. time to take a break from cS or at least drudgingly go through my massive inventory and try to redecorate my kingdom, a huge feat when you can only see THREE item at once on the screen
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Why does it have to be a spider!!! I hate spiders! I don’t even want to see a fake digitally created spider.
    Lol this is exactly how I felt when I saw the splash screen! Lol!!!

  7. #37
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    218
    Good thing none of the academy students are Ron Weasley! Or Frodo, for that matter. That spider looks more like Shelob than Charlotte.

    I can?t think of any reward from spiders that would be worth having them crawling around my kingdom. Shudder.

    Sharks, then spiders. Snakes must be next.

  8. #38
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    870
    im glad i wasnt the only person who doesnt want to touch this event b/c of the spider. uugghh
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  9. #39
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Good thing none of the academy students are Ron Weasley! Or Frodo, for that matter. That spider looks more like Shelob than Charlotte.

    I can?t think of any reward from spiders that would be worth having them crawling around my kingdom. Shudder.

    Sharks, then spiders. Snakes must be next.
    Charlotte? Wasn't she the friendly spider that wove her web to save a pig?

    Ron Weasley's spider(s) was Aragog and his children.

  10. #40
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    218
    Yes, Charlotte wove “some pig”. I’ve seen the giant killer spiders in Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, and I’ve been scared out of my gourd by surprise spiders in the bathtub, and I’ve spent more hours than I can count clearing webs off our deck so I won’t get bit. Sorry, Charlotte, still don’t want you!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •