Page 28 of 122 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    I'm confused...
    The one picture shows 24.4., attachement picture 23.4. Are these two quests?
    And I'm afraid the quest "Magnificent spell" in Royal Exchance will be timed. Please, please, let it be the main quest ...
    There’s two things happening:

The first will be the release of new main storyline on the 23/4.
    This is the new Swampy area that has appeared on the western edge of our forests.
    This will replace the event this week, but probably include timed elements for special prizes.

The second will be a special sale (probably including a land sale) on the 24/4.
    From a splash I’ve seen it appears to be Alicorn sale!
    So expect various Alicorns at reduced prices, along with other items.
    We know there will be a brand new energy dropper - the Rose Lady - probably for 400gems.
    It will probably last the weekend - so will end on the 27/4.

The area looks very beautiful. Hopefully it won't have timed elements as I am very tired and frustrated of endless timed events one immediately after another. This is the time when many of us need to take a pause, need extra time for really important life things. If there will be timed elements it will force to run that marathon again, oh please no. Like that overgrown buildings as a prize for completing in time in the Totems event - they were too nice to refuse, but running for them destroyed my joy from the nice event.

Banned
    Remember guys that if its like the The Academy and the Coral Castle goals you dont have to expand to it. They should open up even if there are closed areas between. I remember some people expanding and burning up all their resources before they realized they did not need to.

Fashion Designer
    Is it showing the actual expansion squares? I hard closed and can see the section, but it doesn?t show the actual expansion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Is it showing the actual expansion squares? I hard closed and can see the section, but it doesn?t show the actual expansion.
    Storyline hasnt started yet. 2PM Eastern 11 AM Pacific time.. or the ditzy blonde says 11AM Specific time

Rhino Keeper
    If timed, then usu there is a reward for taking the option of going full on in the first week, e.g. flight dragon for academy line. I am still bumbling along w that, just Errol and Ophelia left for me. I find it worth it to push a bit for the timed prize, but, they are NOT necessary, and agree something gentle very much called for in these times.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Banned
    Looks like Winnie the Pooh produced some childrens

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Looks like Winnie the Pooh produced some childrens

Banned
    14 Day
    First step is Buy Beehive - 8hr Timer
    Plant Sweet Honey Flowers - 10min timer
    Harvest 1 Sweet Honey Flower

Grandprise is a droper of golden stuff tickets lemonade Sorry missed the screen shot.. Faerie

Has 16 Bubble steps so not a Chapter

Rhino Keeper
    Has the lovely SpiritWind not gotten around to opening a thread for the new event yet (totally understandable, if so!) or did I miss it somehow?