Page 18 of 122 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    Hope we can make lots and lots of fingle mingles! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    How are sharks related to a Castle theme ? I do like flamingoes - when our son was learning to talk, he called them fingle mingles. So forever that is what they are to me.
    Fingle mingles. I love that! I'm going to think of flamingos that way too. Very cute.
    As usual of late, the graphics look amazing. Great job, S8.

Absolutely looking forward to the feathered friends.
    So on the fingle mingles theme..my 95 year old mom loves flamingos and has lots and lots of outside decorations.
    When my little niece would come over she had to go see the flingos. Now hopefully I can have my own flock of flingos, and smile thinking of them both.

Executive Chef
    Soooo....are the fingle mingles pink, and the flingos white?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Now we need a survey, fingle mingles or flingos? Although I like the idea of two sub-species with different names.

Executive Chef
    Right! Because some are white & some are pink...how else will we know which sub-species people are referring to? (I refuse to believe the color refers to sex differences, unless it is the males who are pink lolololol since the male of most bird-type species is the most colorful hahah)
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-06-20 at 07:18 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Proposal: fingle mingles are pink because the colour in RL comes from food (shrimp I think, don't quote me) and the colour is mingled from their food. : )

Flingos get to be the remaining category of white ones?

: )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Cabbages are returning tomorrow night, and with them, a new prize for the "Who's Challenge Is It Anyway?" goal! Here's a sneak peak!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	181 
Size:	399.5 KB 
ID:	54564
    Last edited by SgtBeebo; 02-06-20 at 06:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Cabbages are returning tomorrow, and with them, a new prize for the "Who's Challenge Is It Anyway?" goal! Here's a sneak peak!
    The prize is very cute but why tomorrow? They were supposed to return on 2/8...

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    The prize is very cute but why tomorrow? They were supposed to return on 2/8...
    They return when the Snowball goals end in the evening tomorrow at 6PM PT, so most of the day the tent will still have Snowballs