Page 111 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hansbwix View Post
    Did anyone else notice there are four new people in The Council Chambers that are locked by goal? Not sure how long they have been there, just noticed them today.
    I haven?t been paying attention but just looked; here?s an edited picture so we can see them better.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12F5D4FD-F22C-4730-A5C8-390FE94AE0C4.jpeg 
Views:	124 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	62958

Fashion Designer
    Do not get too excited. They have been there and locked since the Council storyline was released. I am hoping we will have a chance to get Council Scrolls and learn their stories soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I haven?t been paying attention but just looked; here?s an edited picture so we can see them better.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Do not get too excited. They have been there and locked since the Council storyline was released. I am hoping we will have a chance to get Council Scrolls and learn their stories soon.
    I was a little excited. Mine have been there,locked, from the start, but in shadow. To see them in color and their names, gave me a little hope that ,yay, something might be on the horizon soon. But mine are still in shadow. Oh well. Hopefully s8 do release something there soon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

you can find them in the inventory page. With color pic!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    you can find them in the inventory page. With color pic!
    Which inventory page?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Which inventory page?
    https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Umm I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to ask but this morning I was rushing through and I think I got a pop up saying the royal exchange was going to double the tickets or something like that. Did anyone else see it and can confirm the details please?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Umm I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to ask but this morning I was rushing through and I think I got a pop up saying the royal exchange was going to double the tickets or something like that. Did anyone else see it and can confirm the details please?
    Correct. And usually when this kind of event happen we get a few extensions!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Correct. And usually when this kind of event happen we get a few extensions!
    Thank you! Extensions of what??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Thank you! Extensions of what??
    Land.
    Usually when there is a major sale and the Royal Exchange gets spelled to complete things in 1/2 the time with 2x Trade Tickets, additional plots are opened.

FYI that is scheduled for this Friday 4/29 so keep an eye out for fun items and stock up for the Royal Exchange.