Page 109 of 122 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    past three main story lines have been followed by a LB
    Oh No!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    And once again no hint of Passover, just Easter.
    Agreed.

If there are Holidays, Seasons, or other specific things you wish to see in-game, feel free to post your requests in the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum here.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If there are Holidays, Seasons, or other specific things you wish to see in-game, feel free to post your requests in the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum here.
    I’ve done it before with no results unfortunately but have started a new thread over there.

Farm Supplier
    Aside from an LB, does anyone think that we may need rocks or any other materials that are mined? Since it relates to gnomes and the current main storyline etc. I just wanted to ask so I knew if I needed to stock up on anything to prepare? I know none of us have any way of knowing but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?? Thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Aside from an LB, does anyone think that we may need rocks or any other materials that are mined? Since it relates to gnomes and the current main storyline etc. I just wanted to ask so I knew if I needed to stock up on anything to prepare? I know none of us have any way of knowing but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?? Thx
    In the 'old days', we would get out farmhouses and cottages and libraries etc in anticipation, but now, apart from not knowing more about an event means we all get to find out together when the event is released. As a general rule of thumb, it's good practice where you can to have your levels of common materials maxed (or close to), like wood or stone, jewels, water etc. But only do that as part of normal game play. Use Weekday Warrior (which is on now) to stock up on anything you're low on or want to get rid of from your board. All items to collect and chop are all new, so can't prepare for that. Better get a new thread ready! Nearly forgot...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    In the 'old days', we would get out farmhouses and cottages and libraries etc in anticipation, but now, apart from not knowing more about an event means we all get to find out together when the event is released. As a general rule of thumb, it's good practice where you can to have your levels of common materials maxed (or close to), like wood or stone, jewels, water etc. But only do that as part of normal game play. Use Weekday Warrior (which is on now) to stock up on anything you're low on or want to get rid of from your board. All items to collect and chop are all new, so can't prepare for that. Better get a new thread ready! Nearly forgot...
    Thanks for the info! I bought a bunch of stone croppings and trees to chop and I wasn't sure if I should keep crafting stuff or stop and wait till the event began? But yea once the "choppable" items come out maybe this will be irrelevant lol.

Btw thank you for your efforts to this forum!! They're all greatly appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Do you only get the WW when you participate in the previous event? Since Im not able to start the new main story line i just worked on kingdom goals and now i dont have a WW (on both accounts)

Executive Chef
    Is that Atlas carrying the world? Ms Atlas? Or ancient Mayan or Aztec characters? Exciting!

But it could be a MH with LB.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93AB7D1B-A968-40F8-9D27-6489DAE0C75D.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	62931

Rhino Keeper
    Look like a MH to me