Page 107 of 122 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Looks like four new plots L-3 to I-3
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This storyline will be available to players from Level 40 onward. There is a pre-requisite goal which I've put in the main thread.

As a general rule of thumb, don't open any plots until the goal asks you to! Thanks for all the posts, but I've moved those made in the main thread over to here until new content is released. If possible, I know that players appreciate Shibuya's pictures etc on page 1 so I like to leave the thread for Shibuya to post next. Not always possible, but it's helpful...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Definitely a dwarf ;-) hopefully a better representation of the race of mining folk than the garden gnomes we currently have. And I?m happy with dwarves, lol, being a long time fantasy buff. Less Tolkien tho,more Weis and Hickman, Feist, R.A. Salvatore. I think dwarves is the accepted plural in the fantasy realm, dwarfs is more the correct term in the medical or astronomy sense. Eg,those with dwarfism or red dwarf stars. But, to-may-toes, to-mar-toes lol. Looking forward to some dwarven influence in my realm. Know it?s a permanent storyline,but hoping it?s not as repetitive on a particular item as past events. I?m still on the council one and I?m so over those travellers brews ;-)
    O I think you are right, my medical background is showing lololol looking forward to the new mine and the dwarves who run it!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thanks so much SW !

a new mine and 3 additional new plots have appeared in the top right end corner of our realm !
    I guess I'll have to move my ice palace some place else...

Attachment 62723

looking forward to this new storyline
    I think that area is more near the "mid bottom" of the main isle. I am nowhere near expanding to the top of the main!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think that area is more near the "mid bottom" of the main isle. I am nowhere near expanding to the top of the main!
    Yes, close to the bottom right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96779EEF-5C80-46A5-BAB7-0B82CD1207C1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	286.9 KB 
ID:	62724

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Thanks so much SW !

a new mine and 3 additional new plots have appeared in the top right end corner of our realm !
    I guess I'll have to move my ice palace some place else...

Attachment 62723

looking forward to this new storyline
    Me too but hope it doesn?t involve chopping hundreds of trees to make hundreds of potions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Me too but hope it doesn?t involve chopping hundreds of trees to make hundreds of potions.
    I think you mean Thousands of trees.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I think you mean Thousands of trees.
    Second that! I'm still just getting through The Hidden Forest and I'm going crazy over chopping the Willows down.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    There are frequently misspellings and grammatical errors in the splash screens. They need a proofreader. It shouldn't be that hard to get just a couple lines of text correct.

I'm curious about the red marks on the little guy's arms. I am assuming that he is a gnome?
    Yes, a gnome.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Goblin dragon? Might it tie in with the new permanent storyline?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D37746E7-78FB-486C-A8DC-375C15507498.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	62763