Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Adult destriers drop 40 energy once a week but they also will spawn a golem. Is there a list of horses who will?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Adult destriers drop 40 energy once a week but they also will spawn a golem. Is there a list of horses who will?
    See back three posts to #928.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Attachment 61010

Doesn?t look like a monster hunt? Also, do we have or not have ww after main storyline? Want to prep
    I'm not sure they fit the monster hunt rewards type, although they could be considered variations on the same type of animal with one of the vampires as the MH special monster. But I'd be quite disappointed if that were the case, the prizes for placing top of the LB are almost always out of my reach.

Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    I want to ask wwhat should we prepare if it a monster hunt?
    I agree with all of the above answers. But it occurred to me, if we spawn the toadling from the adventure, does he drop tokens?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I had golems reliably spawn from Pfefferknot Pony, Jousting Steed, Wee Wedding Pony and Alcina
    And also Sir Daisy too! It seems storyline (Alcina, Sir Daisy) and earlier in the game event (Jousting Steed for S8's 5th birthday event) horses do, but not the later ones? Plus destriers. Although the Wee Wedding Pony was 2019, and I missed that event.

I agree with all of the above answers. But it occurred to me, if we spawn the toadling from the adventure, does he drop tokens?
    I have tried a few times and not gotten tokens. Old monster traps from earlier events gave me LB points, but not tokens. So I decided to get a huge herd of horses & do those plus the daily Blue Dire Boar. I use the old Monster Traps for WW when I need one.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-20-21 at 07:30 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I was wondering if the list of horses that spawn golems was listed some where in inventory or the hub. I'm not sure we've got them all.

Also, do I remember correctly that spawning and fighting story beasts like candy minions, will not give tokens?

Rhino Keeper
    I was wondering if the list of horses that spawn golems was listed some where in inventory or the hub. I'm not sure we've got them all.

Also, do I remember correctly that spawning and fighting story beasts like candy minions, will not give tokens?
    The toxic spirit (I’m fairly certain) DID give tokens. Anyone else remember?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    The toxic spirit (I’m fairly certain) DID give tokens. Anyone else remember?
    That matches what I remember. However, since this will be the first hunt with the Candy Minions, I would be surprised if they drop tokens right away. Usually that gets fixed after people bring it up in the thread for the monster hunt.

Toxic Spirits DO drop tokens. I just confirmed. They started dropping tokens in Monster Hunt season 27. That was the one last October with the Underworld steed.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-20-21 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Confirmed Toxic Spirits drop tokens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    That matches what I remember. However, since this will be the first hunt with the Candy Minions, I would be surprised if they drop tokens right away. Usually that gets fixed after people bring it up in the thread for the monster hunt.
    I think you are correct, if I remember right, at first the Toxic Spirits didn't. Then they did. But I am not 100% certain.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think you are correct, if I remember right, at first the Toxic Spirits didn't. Then they did. But I am not 100% certain.
    Ah yes, that was it! They didn’t at first but it got adjusted. Hopefully it will go the same way. *crossing fingers*