Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, this looks cute, and I'm a simple girl, I love my holiday decorations....but I also have a real life. I can't speak for anyone else, but starting next week I will be incredibly busy till after the 1st. Which is bothersome to me that if this event is intense in the slightest I won't be able to keep up. The event we are working on currently should have replaced the pig one just passed(the pig one shouldn't have existed) and we should now be doing the Christmas one now, so people will be off over the Holidays. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Yeah, this looks cute, and I'm a simple girl, I love my holiday decorations....but I also have a real life. I can't speak for anyone else, but starting next week I will be incredibly busy till after the 1st. Which is bothersome to me that if this event is intense in the slightest I won't be able to keep up. The event we are working on currently should have replaced the pig one just passed(the pig one shouldn't have existed) and we should now be doing the Christmas one now, so people will be off over the Holidays. Oh well
    Exactly! We won't have much time to display any of this Christmas stuff because the goal is so late....SMH
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The new snowman and baby troll (or whatever it is) look adorable with their too big hats falling into their faces - they'll fit in great with last year's Christmas monster babies as well.

I do wonder how large the Snow Globe will be? I hope it's large enough that we can really see and enjoy the detailed scene inside once placed. And if it had swirling 'snow' inside, then all the better!

It's been ages since we had a Storybook Event so each new event I find myself hoping for one and this one is no exception. I'd love to see one before the year ends.

That would be the new Grinchy Gnome! This will be a community event, so the snowglobe is on par with the other upgradable decorations. The final stage will also be animated with sparkling snow

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    That would be the new Grinchy Gnome! This will be a community event, so the snowglobe is on par with the other upgradable decorations. The final stage will also be animated with sparkling snow
    COuld we please know if the requirements will be rolled back to 750 from 1000 it has (grump grump) been raised to, to accommodate people having personal RL over the holidays? If not, could someone please give permission for it? Pretty please with snowflakes on top? : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nightclub Owner
    Whoot! Excellent news that it will be animated (and with sparkling snow - sounds amazing) though I'm still holding out hope we'll get a Storybook soon-ish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Do you think he will be called Grinchy Gnome?
    Nailed it!

Executive Chef
    Hello lords and ladies, here's a sneak peak at what's coming soon!
    Attachment 54167
    I want that snow globe!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I want all of the things!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    ...and we get a week break to focus on building the king- and Queen-Dom's? Do quest lines like the Academy? Really good news, makes the events special rather than relentless. With a slowed down pace S8 can test properly and debug the event too! Yay! Thank you S8! : ) Exactly what many have been asking for!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    ...and we get a week break to focus on building the king- and Queen-Dom's? Do quest lines like the Academy? Really good news, makes the events special rather than relentless. With a slowed down pace S8 can test properly and debug the event too! Yay! Thank you S8! : ) Exactly what many have been asking for!
    The A Song of Ice and Firewolves event will still be live until 12/18 6PM PT. There will also a be a new permanent Academy citizen to obtain that goes live with the community event.