Page 35 of 122 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    And we have had Monster Hunts WITHOUT Leaderboard....I spend real $$ on those. I know I missed a few MH in the past few years, but there was a non LB one (I think! Chemo brain lolol) where I bought because I wanted the Token Dropper to craft some of the earlier release pets. Love MH, just not a Leaderboard, whether MH or not!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    And we have had Monster Hunts WITHOUT Leaderboard....I spend real $$ on those. I know I missed a few MH in the past few years, but there was a non LB one (I think! Chemo brain lolol) where I bought because I wanted the Token Dropper to craft some of the earlier release pets. Love MH, just not a Leaderboard, whether MH or not!
    It would be such a shame to not participate in a Monster Hunt, just because of the Leaderboard.
    You could try to just do your own thing, earn personal and/or community prizes, gather those Golden Troll Tokens and just ignore the whole Leaderboard aspect.
    I don't like them either, but I like Monster Hunts more than I dislike Leaderboards.
    Focus on what you can craft with your new Tokens!

Fashion Designer
    I don't get that monster hunt vibe from the sneak peek. We'll see I guess. I hope we'll get a new walker this time. I know walkers are not popular but I like them and we haven't got a new one in a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It would be such a shame to not participate in a Monster Hunt, just because of the Leaderboard.
    You could try to just do your own thing, earn personal and/or community prizes, gather those Golden Troll Tokens and just ignore the whole Leaderboard aspect.
    I don't like them either, but I like Monster Hunts more than I dislike Leaderboards.
    Focus on what you can craft with your new Tokens!
    Oh, I still participate in a LB monster hunt, but it's like your popsicle falling in the dirt. You brush it off & continue, but most of the joy is gone. It's just not quite the same if it's been sullied.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I don't get that monster hunt vibe from the sneak peek. We'll see I guess. I hope we'll get a new walker this time. I know walkers are not popular but I like them and we haven't got a new one in a while.
    +1 I too would like a new walker. It is fun to change the people wandering around my realm.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    +1 I too would like a new walker. It is fun to change the people wandering around my realm.
    I have to admit I enjoy watching walkers from events walking/ slithering/ flying and dancing through my Queendom.
    I like walkers we had to win in events more than the once that just show up in the Town Square, like all the Faeries.. and I feel less of a connection to all the Academy walkers too, but maybe just because there are so many.
    Do love the one with the Griffin though! Waiting weeks.. (months?) for the last 20 Crowns to get him..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-02-20 at 04:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DF5F684-D698-4138-8C32-C32EC7DF8C26.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	55940

?I've got a theory, it could be bunnies...

I've got a theor-

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes
    They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.
    And what's with all the carrots-?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    Bunnies, bunnies it must be bunnies!

Fashion Designer
    Alice in Wonderland theme perhaps
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    I agree that we need to prepare for a mad tea party. The graphics look so cute, I hope to add some of the, to my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if we need to get out a bunch of building for whatever rabbit hole we may be going down tomorrow
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.