Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,219 of 1219

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

When I saw the splash screen today I thought maybe some kind of cooking fairy..? And the trees thing looks like an outdoor eating area to me. No idea what type of event except that definitely doesn't look like monster hunt and we just had a community event, so probably not either of those.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireKeladry View Post
    When I saw the splash screen today I thought maybe some kind of cooking fairy..? And the trees thing looks like an outdoor eating area to me. No idea what type of event except that definitely doesn't look like monster hunt and we just had a community event, so probably not either of those.
    This makes a lot of sense. I do like the tree "building" and the fairy, but that little flame is too cartoony! BTW, thank you for your information from the Dino Dilemma thread.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Attachment 64173
    I got this last night and am surprised no one else has posted it yet. Not sure what to make of it. I'm thinking I will probably skip whatever this event is, but I guess I'll decide after I know more about what type of event it is and what the prizes drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I haven?t had this one yet? storybook maybe?
    It definitely looks like a Storybook event. Let's hope they've fixed the Request-from-neighbor goals in Chapters Five and Nine of the event. What with the Scorpion Desert main story requiring twenty items from neighbors as well? I'm thinking that players who are still working on that storyline should hold off on making any requests for now, at least until this event clears. Otherwise, I can't imagine the chaos that's going to erupt when Chapter Five and Nine come around.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It definitely looks like a Storybook event. Let's hope they've fixed the Request-from-neighbor goals in Chapters Five and Nine of the event. What with the Scorpion Desert main story requiring twenty items from neighbors as well? I'm thinking that players who are still working on that storyline should hold off on making any requests for now, at least until this event clears. Otherwise, I can't imagine the chaos that's going to erupt when Chapter Five and Nine come around.

Good idea, I am on part 4 now so I will hold off requesting anything just in case
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Executive Chef
    I also think the flame thing is too cartoony, especially next to the detailed other creature. Not interested in having that flame thing on my board, period. I don't care for the aesthetics at all. The other figure looks a little "off" to me with the hair appearing built into the head, instead of on top of the head.

And considering all the other software issues currently unresolved, if this is a Storybook I am skipping it. I don't care what the final prize is, we didn't get the sabertooth tiger thing as advertised last event, which I wanted to get. I no longer believe the S8 splash screens and am unwilling to buy any Value Packs early on anymore, since it appears the Splash Screens can no longer be depended on to correctly indicate the prizes. That sabertooth didn't even pop up as a $1.99 after event purchase! So I don't even think whatever "drops" are indicated will happen regularly.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-21-22 at 02:04 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Excited to see that the Council Members storylines have been released. Hoping we get Council Scrolls in the near future.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C98B8627-B02A-4385-8545-EAA2265B7F30.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	64212

Also posted this in the Council thread but people may be more likely to see it here if the finished the Council storyline.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 07-22-22 at 06:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    … I don't care what the final prize is, we didn't get the sabertooth tiger thing as advertised last event, which I wanted to get. …
    The Gray Sabertooth is now for sale for 3 days.

Name:	0E6E2B26-2E61-4D72-8FA1-D283789A2F59.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	64213. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C454A002-64E5-494E-A24E-4C59BD8E0E67.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	64214

Also, posting in the Event Thread in the hopes more people see it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Excited to see that the Council Members storylines have been released. Hoping we get Council Scrolls in the near future.

Name:	C98B8627-B02A-4385-8545-EAA2265B7F30.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	64212

Also posted this in the Council thread but people may be more likely to see it here if the finished the Council storyline.
    Thanks for posting this; I never got it, the game just suddenly dropped me into dialogues, with new goals in the Goalbook.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've created a new thread given this one is now over 100 pages.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-story-content