Page 78 of 122 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hmm...

A poor girl with a donkey and looking after a garden? I wonder if this is based on the obscure fairytale "Donkey Skin?"

This is a rather disturbed tale of a princess who ran away from her own father (who wanted to marry her), disguised in the skin of her father's donkey.

Or it could be the more well-known "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
    Well, deadpixel, I learned something, but maybe I could have lived without this particular piece of knowledge. Lol! From what country does that fairytale originate? As always I?m impressed with your vast array of knowledge. 😊

I like the donkey, but that?s to be expected since I?m all about the animals. I need to slow down and just choose one or two accounts to do the event. I?m spending way too much time and money on the game. I hope the donkey is not too hard to get.

Rhino Keeper
    A new animal! Nice. And I’m always up for flowers in my kingdom. Though I still would like a florist trade for all the petals that overflow...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Well, deadpixel, I learned something, but maybe I could have lived without this particular piece of knowledge. Lol! From what country does that fairytale originate? As always I?m impressed with your vast array of knowledge. ��

I like the donkey, but that?s to be expected since I?m all about the animals. I need to slow down and just choose one or two accounts to do the event. I?m spending way too much time and money on the game. I hope the donkey is not too hard to get.
    It's a French fairy tale that was later recorded by the Brothers Grimm as “Allerleirauh,” but it had its roots from the story of Saint Dymphna of Ireland, whose pagan father went unhinged after his wife's death.

However, as this event unfolds, it’s beginning to look like S8’s own story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    A new animal! Nice. And I’m always up for flowers in my kingdom. Though I still would like a florist trade for all the petals that overflow...
    I love the idea of a florist trade!

Also, thank you for the info deadpixel!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCF2C674-7310-471D-BA44-9A3B1337FB51.jpeg 
Views:	163 
Size:	845.2 KB 
ID:	59359
    Baby Baron event.

The fairy godmother looks like a drag queen! hahaha

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the pic. I never got the popup

Executive Chef
    The dog is a golden retriever. Appropriate for the Baron.

I guess we ARE overdue for another Baron story. It least it isn’t an LB event.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I guess we ARE overdue for another Baron story. It least it isn?t an LB event.
    How do you know that? (I actually want to know. I dont know all the clues yet.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    How do you know that? (I actually want to know. I dont know all the clues yet.)
    It’s the Baron because the baby is wearing the Baron?s hat. Looks like he got regressed in age, perhaps. It’s probably not a LB because the three characters are different types, i.e. not all snakes or dragons or bears or whatever.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08D40B5B-E4AD-43E2-888E-4130AFA0745D.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	59360