Page 66 of 122 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Hopefully no leaderboard
    I don't think Monsterhunts without Leaderboard exist anymore. They changed the format some years ago, and it's been that way ever since. I too wish they would get rid of the Leaderboard and implement some way to individually grind for the Grand Prize so everyone could have a go at it at least. Truly the Leaderboard format still upsets me, especially since it can only be won by very advanced players with insane amounts of stored energy.

Executive Chef
    Armored Fangbeast makes me think Monster Hunt. But that's just a guess.

I hope it's not a leaderboard. If it is, I'll feel compelled to do it and I was really looking forward to a few weeks off after such a tough event.

But I still have plenty of stuff to get from the MRC so I guess that would be good too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I hope it's not a leaderboard. If it is, I'll feel compelled to do it and I was really looking forward to a few weeks off after such a tough event.

But I still have plenty of stuff to get from the MRC so I guess that would be good too.
    I got a feeling this event will require crafting a hammer that takes 30 stones and 99 wood. You use the hammer to smash Popsickle Rocks. The hammer gets used up each hit. The popsickle rock has a chance to drop Unicorn Whickers that we will need 120. Also there is a building with a 24 hour timer that random drops a single Popsickle Stick and you need 120. 7 day event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I got a feeling this event will require crafting a hammer that takes 30 stones and 99 wood. You use the hammer to smash Popsickle Rocks. The hammer gets used up each hit. The popsickle rock has a chance to drop Unicorn Whickers that we will need 120. Also there is a building with a 24 hour timer that random drops a single Popsickle Stick and you need 120. 7 day event.
    Please no random drops and no endless chopping. Storm8 ppl plz be creative and give us events with variety of actions and doable with out babysitting the game. Doable with logging in 3 to 4 times a day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Armored Fangbeast makes me think Monster Hunt. But that's just a guess.
    Same thought when I saw the pic

Ha ha! : D

Yup, got that MH vibe: 3 characters and one of them armoured? Yeah, MH.

It's not always the ali'ed up players that win. It helps, sure. But part of it is luck w what group you get into. If anyone has any tips about being in a lower powered group, please remind us. Also, obvs, how often one logs in, use of boost for points, strategies of play, etc.

And I join those who don't like LBs. AT ALL. Others have said why, no need for me to repeat. I SO MISS the opportunity to make animals I missed or max on my faves. Or just cute seasonal ones. : ) I finished making everything I wanted in the MRC last MH, so I am a bit meh about the prospect of another. If people haven't made their MRC energy and needed resource droppers, though, it can be fantastic and fun.

We will know soon! : )

New Resident
    Omg, this was THE funniest post of 2021 so far! Laughed so hard I got a tummy ache, LOL!!!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I agree! Thank you greasyfork1 for the laugh. So much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    ... Yup, got that MH vibe ...
    ... part of it is luck with what group you get into. If anyone has any tips about being in a lower powered group, please remind us ...
    So you get grouped with the 20 players that log in at the same time.

The theory that I read (and had also contemplated myself) is that if you wait a couple days you are more likely to be in a group with lower highscores.

I tried this once ... it did not work.
    Was still in a group of highscores.
    AND lost a couple days of collecting Troll Tokens.

Usually I go online right as the update goes live.
    Sometimes I’m in a good group , sometimes not.

I think it really is just all luck.

So good luck everyone!