Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    OMG!! Amazing!!!
    I’ve been asking for spiders for a looong time!
    The Spider Queen looks amazing!!
    The perfect addition to our kingdoms.

Don’t really understand why everyone is freaking out??
    Everyone does realise that these are digital spiders that cannot bite or crawl on you.
    Or maybe I’m unphased by spiders because I’m Australian and it is a reasonable fear.
    Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yes, Charlotte wove “some pig”. I’ve seen the giant ****er spiders in Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, and I’ve been scared out of my gourd by surprise spiders in the bathtub, and I’ve spent more hours than I can count clearing webs off our deck so I won’t get bit. Sorry, Charlotte, still don’t want you!
    I was never afraid of spiders, often joining my brothers in their games to capture jumping spiders that inhabited the bushes around our house with our bare hands. That is until the time when my eldest brother shot down a huge, palm-sized, brown spider that was crawling on our ceiling, with a rubber band and it somehow jumped out of the way and landed in my hair

After that incident, every spider that I met at home ended up under a heavy book or enveloped in a cloud of spider ****ing spray

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    OMG!! Amazing!!!
    I?ve been asking for spiders for a looong time!
    The Spider Queen looks amazing!!
    The perfect addition to our kingdoms.

Don?t really understand why everyone is freaking out??
    Everyone does realise that these are digital spiders that cannot bite or crawl on you.
    Or maybe I?m unphased by spiders because I?m Australian and it is a reasonable fear.
    Maybe
    I completely agree with you. The little spider is so cute.
    (P.S. I'm Australian too. Maybe that's why we're not freaking out.)
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As resilient as I am, and joining my fellow Aussies in being ok with spiders, The Fear Is Real! Lol

As soon as I saw this screen shot I knew you'd be happy hagypagy!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my goodness! Please add me to the list of those mildly creeped out by this creature!! But I can't help but think how cool it would be if she was animated, and that little spider dangling from the web on her hand would climb up and down? And maybe her front leg was impatiently tapping the ground? Oh my!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    As a Minnesotan, spiders **** mosquitoes.. so spiders are my friend

so what kind of event d we think this is?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

I?m excited for something creepy for Halloween. The Spider Queen looks awesome.

I?m glad I wasn?t the only one who played with spiders as a kid (only daddy long legs). And I?m not surprised that the aussies are unfazed. The internet portrays Australia as a terrifying monster island.

Are there any other whovians here? She reminds me of the Empress of Racnoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post

Yes!! That is actually what I thought when I saw her I have mixed emotions over this event. I really am not a huge fan of spiders, but it is a proper creepy halloween thing. We will see how much the spiders creep me out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Thanks for the reminder! How could I forget yet another giant ****er spider? If she shows up, we had better get Donna - and I’ll take my Time Lord Tempus out of the Town Hall and get him walking about.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    As a Minnesotan, spiders **** mosquitoes.. so spiders are my friend

so what kind of event d we think this is?
    With my luck she will drop expansion permits! Even then, I won't regret not having her. I will, actually, but really I won't.

I am truly happy for hagypagy though. I hope you get all the spiders. And keep them all wherever you are. All of them. All to yourself
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 10-01-19 at 11:29 AM.