Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    ... There will also a be a new permanent Academy citizen to obtain that goes live with the community event.
    Oooo exciting!
    Can’t wait to see who it is.

Executive Chef
    i bet one of those items will be from the super rare adventure only drop
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i bet one of those items will be from the super rare adventure only drop
    That I NEVER get. I am to the point I only do as many adventures I have to to complete the main quest. I have also stopped spending money do to this. Ticks me off. I have three games and never get the special drop on any of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    That I NEVER get. I am to the point I only do as many adventures I have to to complete the main quest. I have also stopped spending money do to this. Ticks me off. I have three games and never get the special drop on any of them.
    3 games. Me too and also never get anything to drop. What’s the easiest gateway from one game to the other? I have iOS and use Dragon Story. It takes forever to login from one game to the next. I’ve asked thru other topic lists and never got an answer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    3 games. Me too and also never get anything to drop. What’s the easiest gateway from one game to the other? I have iOS and use Dragon Story. It takes forever to login from one game to the next. I’ve asked thru other topic lists and never got an answer.
    Install Bakery Story, play only until you can build a username, put all the tables in storage & push the register against the bakery door (so it doesnt use system resources from the animation constantly opening the door, customer coming in, then leaving)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Install Bakery Story, play only until you can build a username, put all the tables in storage & push the register against the bakery door (so it doesnt use system resources from the animation constantly opening the door, customer coming in, then leaving)
    Thanks so much for reply. Doesn’t work from BS for me.

I deleted DS. Placed register at the door and stored all tables.

Steps I do:

Menu
    Social
    Acct Settings
    Login to another Acct
    Acct login Screen
    Keyboard opens type in user name and password
    Keyboard in way of continuing to press login,
    So I tap in white space to right of name and PW while in acct login screen
    Then tap login

Works in DS

In BS same steps but when I get to step to press Login, the keyboard won’t go away so it prevents access to the “login” button. In DS I press white area and keyboard disappears to get to “login” button. But when I tap white area to remove keyboard in BS Nothing happens. Locked.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Above is quite off topic, but given you're looking for answers, if you look at the game transfer instructions I've plastered links to everywhere (LOL), you can use the same method to move from game to game - I've always use Bakery as well. There are other games that have the logon feature - RS2 I believe and some of those other arcade ones. The thread is in the Hub subforum.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SW! I’ve posted question a couple times before a while back though and never got a reply. I’ll try your suggestions. Sorry about off topic. Happy Holidays!

Executive Chef
    New splash screen:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1B75381-A02F-4EEB-B983-FD8FD9D229F7.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	54334
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    �� �� �� �� kitties!! So excited about Puss in Boots! I don’t much care for gnomes but love cats so will stop working the current event and just start banking my dailies until then.